Thread: Punkbuster and Far Cry 2: Help! :'( | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Hey.

I got Far Cry 2 a few days ago, and I've made a multiplayer account. I can play player matches online, but not ranked matches. Apparantly, I have to download punkbuster and get Far Cry 2 added on it. I try to 'add' Far Cry 2 into punkbuster, but I can't find it in the games drop down menu. There is no download for it on the website, I have updated to the latest version (I think.) Can anybody help me with this issue? Q_Q
    Thanks!
    (P.S - sorry if I didn't explain my problem well, but I'm a complete n00b at this kind of thing :/)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey.

I got Far Cry 2 a few days ago, and I've made a multiplayer account. I can play player matches online, but not ranked matches. Apparantly, I have to download punkbuster and get Far Cry 2 added on it. I try to 'add' Far Cry 2 into punkbuster, but I can't find it in the games drop down menu. There is no download for it on the website, I have updated to the latest version (I think.) Can anybody help me with this issue? Q_Q
    Thanks!
    (P.S - sorry if I didn't explain my problem well, but I'm a complete n00b at this kind of thing :/)