Thread: Zagar N33D$ Clan | Forums

Due, 2 me not knowing much about how to work scimedges. And etc. I thouhgt i'd just take the lazy root and be the one in the scrims. As I know as well as most of you. You know i talk alot of ****. Well, gimmie the chance to play with/agenst you guys. Well, i'll give ya some info.

Game Life:
    PS2/PS3: COD1 / COD2 / COD3 / BF2 / BHD / Resistance (20 mins) / F.E.A.R / R6V.
    Xbox: Halo1 / Halo2 / Area 51
    PC: CS:1.6 / CS:Z / CS:S / Warrock / F.E.A.R / BF2 / CoD1 /

Im on everday. Most of the day.

I'm ranked 50 as of right now 3:38PM in Team SharpShooter. I play LVU and KillHouse Redux the most. I havn't played alot of maps. But, I know im def. one of the best of thoes 2 maps. Perf. LVU. I'v had the name A2K with me sence CoD1 - Ps2. And this ****s just to complacated. Well, heres my contact info.

PSN: zagar230
    AIM: dragar89
    Yahoo: zagar230 (I dont use much)
    MSN: jbw230@hotmail.com

:Note: for the clans who just say (join us. www.clanname.com please reg and put in a app. I wont do it. To lazy.

P.S: I'd like it if my friend Came Trebert. But, he's def a nub lol. He breaks evan...most of the time.
    Name: Zagar230
    Weapon: Famas - Acog.
    Side Arm: Deasert Eagle.
    Equipment: Incedary/C4
    ColorsBlack / Crimson)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Due, 2 me not knowing much about how to work scimedges. And etc. I thouhgt i'd just take the lazy root and be the one in the scrims. As I know as well as most of you. You know i talk alot of ****. Well, gimmie the chance to play with/agenst you guys. Well, i'll give ya some info.

Game Life:
    PS2/PS3: COD1 / COD2 / COD3 / BF2 / BHD / Resistance (20 mins) / F.E.A.R / R6V.
    Xbox: Halo1 / Halo2 / Area 51
    PC: CS:1.6 / CS:Z / CS:S / Warrock / F.E.A.R / BF2 / CoD1 /

Im on everday. Most of the day.

I'm ranked 50 as of right now 3:38PM in Team SharpShooter. I play LVU and KillHouse Redux the most. I havn't played alot of maps. But, I know im def. one of the best of thoes 2 maps. Perf. LVU. I'v had the name A2K with me sence CoD1 - Ps2. And this ****s just to complacated. Well, heres my contact info.

PSN: zagar230
    AIM: dragar89
    Yahoo: zagar230 (I dont use much)
    MSN: jbw230@hotmail.com

:Note: for the clans who just say (join us. www.clanname.com please reg and put in a app. I wont do it. To lazy.

P.S: I'd like it if my friend Came Trebert. But, he's def a nub lol. He breaks evan...most of the time.
    ColorsBlack / Crimson)

join Las.Vegas.Finest freewebs.com/lavegasfinest

Ya, read the ****ing post you stupid piece of ****. I said not to post that ******ed ****.
    ColorsBlack / Crimson)

o **** my bad lol i dont read wut ppl write i just tell them about my clan

excessive were crazy

Lol. Well, read better.
    ColorsBlack / Crimson)

hey zagar send me a PSN invite. my id is MiScreant. The clan i am in is called D!SreSpEcT. we havnt started gb'ing yet but we have a very strong group of guys. The LEader is ranked number 1 in team sharpshoooter and about 5 others are in the top 100. so you can tryout if you'd like, just dont quit if you play against us.

Cocky *****es. How I like it . Im ranked 35 on TSS as of now. and def climbing.

Oh, and u gotta add me. I can;t add PSN's..
    ColorsBlack / Crimson)