Thread: A.I. shooting through tents!!! | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I have played the free version of farcry which is the version 1.40 or so, and I can't get this one mission finished. The AI shoots me everywhere through the tents, like with wallhack. This is in the Pier mission, even the car in the carage shoots me through the tent.

HOW CAN I FIX THIS HACKER AI?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have played the free version of farcry which is the version 1.40 or so, and I can't get this one mission finished. The AI shoots me everywhere through the tents, like with wallhack. This is in the Pier mission, even the car in the carage shoots me through the tent.

HOW CAN I FIX THIS HACKER AI?

Uninstall the 1.4 patch, and patch to 1.33. The AI 'seeing you through tents/walls' issue is a problem introduced in the 1.4 patch.

You'll also need to install "Windows Installer Cleanup Utility" to fully remove the registry entries for the 1.4 patch, or else you will have trouble patching to 1.33.
    The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.

or you can kill them before they kill you.. I beat the game on 1.4 on realistic. They shoot through tents, just through grenade over
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!