Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever seen this pic? shows HUD... | Forums

this was released a long time ago...

Hud Picture
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

this was released a long time ago...

Hud Picture

Su-37! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

For Mother Russia!

lol the screen, for my its very arcade

nice scan but ... I want simulation pleaseeeeee !

It looks like Ace Combat or am I mistaken? :P

Banned
    ugh. you people actually believe a game that features "50 planes" would actually be a realistic sim game?
    I mean, just by the rule of reasoning, you could have seen its an arcade game from miles away, there is no way they are going to spend time model the avionics of 50 planes accurately. Hell, look at falcon 4.0. Only one plane, and its quality over quantity. I rest my case.

P.S. Which Tom Clancy game isnt arcade after the original Ghost Recon PC? You are actually trying to believe a series of game where you can revive a bullet-riddled comrade with a shot of syringe is realistic simulation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GhostRiderLSOV:
    It looks like Ace Combat or am I mistaken? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    IT DOES!! And that's good!

For Mother Russia!

Im will from ubisoft Real Flight Physic. You have played Janes USAF ? Im will landing gear, flaps and brakes. Not Automatic lol Not big avionics etc as falcon 4, and other sims.

Greets Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PvtSkwerl:
    ugh. you people actually believe a game that features "50 planes" would actually be a realistic sim game?
    I mean, just by the rule of reasoning, you could have seen its an arcade game from miles away, there is no way they are going to spend time model the avionics of 50 planes accurately. Hell, look at falcon 4.0. Only one plane, and its quality over quantity. I rest my case.

P.S. Which Tom Clancy game isnt arcade after the original Ghost Recon PC? You are actually trying to believe a series of game where you can revive a bullet-riddled comrade with a shot of syringe is realistic simulation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever played Lock ON? It's too realistic and not that fun but just flying around is better than in Ace Combats

For Mother Russia!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast