Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colletors Edition of COD ? | Forums

it'seems to me that you can only get the CE if you are a uk resdent
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I cant seem to locate a boxed version of CoD in the UK anywhere. Let alone the Collectors edition!

Yes this whole search for the game thing is becoming laughable,I was informed yesterday through Ubisoft that my pre-ordered CE copy had been cancelled due to a lack of payment,and after three days of waiting they have cancelled my order.

I would like to ensure Ubisoft that the payment has clearly come off my Paypal a/c and that they are now messing me about.

However I was amazed that they are taking money from credit cards and Paypal a/c's anyway.I always thought that these companies were not allowed to take the actual payment until the goods were despatched so I am concerned about this.

Either way,this is the first time I have ever pre-ordered through Ubisoft and they have messed me about allready,it does'nt give me much confidence in this company at all.I am in the United Kingdom and have heard woeful stories on this forum from other countries regarding Ubisoft now I can understand,this company sucks!!

Pull you're finger out Ubisoft you are allready loosing customers before the game has been released.
    ''Never fly straight and level for more than 30 seconds in the combat area''

Worse still think of the financial damage being done to Oleg and team, the handling of this launch is abominable. A troupe of monkeys could have done better so far.

LStarosta: -That was the most entertaining thing I've read all day, granted I just woke up.

Ernst_Rohr: - Since everyone whines equally, I think Oleg must have gotten it pretty close to right.

Remember, all your equipment including your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.

Apparently after I contacted Ubisoft,my order is ok now,so all is well my end,however I can do without all the hassle,thanks Ubisoft.

Come on get a grip Ubisoft,never had this sort of trouble with other suppliers.

Your're quite right WTE_Ibis,poor old Oleg is going to be the one losing out here.
    ''Never fly straight and level for more than 30 seconds in the combat area''

JEFFMORGAN-If its the same Finnish company I dealt with they issued refund about 3 days after.They seemed a very friendly and efficient company and its a pity they and Oleg are losing money due to Ubi...

The GAME shop near me in Ireland know NOTHING about this game with a fortnight to go .Presumably they wont be stocking it at launch ...Ubi are meant to be "distributing" this game ...???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ytareh:
    The GAME shop near me in Ireland know NOTHING about this game with a fortnight to go .Presumably they wont be stocking it at launch ...Ubi are meant to be "distributing" this game ...??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am not sure about what Ubi think their role is suppose to be in all this. Poor/ non exsistant promotion, cant/wont dispatch hardcopy to parts of the world that REALLY WANT it. Makes you wonder how they expect to make money on the game.

Ytareh PM me if you want a copy, I'm in the north

Pm sent Ducky...thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DD_crash:
    Poor/ non exsistant promotion, cant/wont dispatch hardcopy to parts of the world that REALLY WANT it. Makes you wonder how they expect to make money on the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you get it. The marketing whizz kids at UBI with their shiny new university degrees actually are not expecting to make money and hence UBI are cutting their losses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12