Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: how to send a game idea to ubisoft | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by faraon-papa View Post
    Hi, nothing mater who i am...
    As stated right at the start of this thread, you will need to get a job with Ubisoft before they'll look at your ideas. Start at http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/ca..._for_jobs.aspx to see if there's anything in your region and language.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My ideas is die =) It's only programmer need in my country. I don't know how named profession of story designer and scenario maker. They need make window "Buy good story". And if them do the game with this story, there are will be some x% of earn money for those guy who create the story. That's easy to do and it will be more happy people on this planet =)

Does anybody here play games like R.U.S.E. its pretty good but I just wish that they would have a "recommendations" page or something because I was gonna suggest a R.U.S.E. 2 that takes place from the vietnam war up until the current day wars.

Be pretty good if they patched the terrible hit detection in GR FS I've been killed by rounds Five feet away from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace1032 View Post
    Does anybody here play games like R.U.S.E. its pretty good but I just wish that they would have a "recommendations" page or something because I was gonna suggest a R.U.S.E. 2 that takes place from the vietnam war up until the current day wars.
    You could try posting this in the R.U.S.E. forums at http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/65-R-U-S-E
    In any game series where development is continuing, either the developers themselves or community managers monitor the game's forum for feedback and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace1032 View Post
    Be pretty good if they patched the terrible hit detection in GR FS I've been killed by rounds Five feet away from me!
    Same as above, GR:FS forum is at http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...oldier-Console

Assassi's Creed Online please!

first you can be an assassin and then in lvl 20 you can create a templar

Interested in Becoming Beta Tester!!!!!!

Like others ive seen im not quite sure where too post this eather but here it goes(ill be on later if i was not supposed to put this here so i could put this some where else you you would be so kind to tell me) i got the idea out of no where to just up and try and be a beta tester, ive been playing games sience before i could talk, on the atari then to the super nintendo and etc. all the way up too having a xbox 360 and a ps3, and i enjoyed gaming so much i thought that this would be a great way to actualy do somthing worthwhile for a change. and when i thought "hey being a beta tester would be cool" i thought of the company that comes out with so many of the games i liked any ways like splinter cell and the allways great Assassin's creed. i did a small amout of reserch an thought maybe i would tryand test my luck with coming on here telling you guys that i was interested. im 17 years old and have another brother that is into every first person shooter imagenable, so i figured that would be nice to mention as well. im not quite sure how the whole thing works but im eager to learn and i pretty much get the gist of it. so thats pretty much it ill be checking my in box and this forum for about a week an a half straight just to see if you would like to have me. evn if you refuse me, it would be nice to get a responce so im not waiting till the end of time :P thanks and Keep Making Great Games!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aceghost6 View Post
    ..... i got the idea out of no where to just up and try and be a beta tester...
    Read the topic at http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ft-Game-Tester
    Read the whole topic, not just the first couple of answers.

Concering a book

Hello, My name is Austin Barnett, I have been thinking of contacting you about a book i'd like to write and distribute to Ubisoft company, I call the Book Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, it follows the bloodline of an Assassin's bloodline to modern day, it would be nice to let other fans of the gamees read this, i am a huge fan of the game and i know how they feel, please contact me back if you are intrested, thanks!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast