Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: how to send a game idea to ubisoft | Forums

It's the game designer's job to come up with the game idea. Not the fans. So, I'm not sure they won't even consider it unless you work for the company.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey, I am new... We at a rising game studio want to become AAA and we know of a few people who got into contact with the fine people here at Ubisoft Entertainment but wouldn't tell us how. So we would just want to try and join them in a couple of years once we have work done and they would be very apprciative of our games and would want us with them. We would just make them our publisher and they would just help us our little by little with our game. We have a game already planned and is very innovative and we have people who are willing to dedicate their precious time for this project.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome2430 View Post
    Hey, I am new... We at a rising game studio want to become AAA and we know of a few people who got into contact with the fine people here at Ubisoft Entertainment but wouldn't tell us how.
    I would start by having your legal representatives contact Ubisoft at one of the addresses listed at http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/contact_us.aspx

If you're not in Europe, you might find contact details for other regions by selecting the appropriate region at http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/ab..._presence.aspx. I'd guess the business sites (yellow and orange) are what you want for initial contact.
    Last edited by Tully__; 02-24-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Thank you very much. We will be contacting them in a while and over a long time so we can tell if this is the right decision to make. I would love to work with these people on a game for PC and PS3 only since Xbox has really destroyed my insides, but if we need to appeal for all systems then I will just tolerate the idea and thank Ubisoft for the gracious deeds they have done. Once again thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by andy3536 View Post
    There's plenty already out there, the're called books. If you want to add a storyline to a game it's always been the best place to start.
    Even for FPS. Rainbow 6 anyone?

We are after all after the best, and people who feel the need to post it here probably don't have the best.

We get dozens on here and i'm pretty sure they've all been awfull. I may get proved wrong but i doubt it when most are simply "hey Ubisoft, why not make a game with customisable superheros, yeah i'd love that"
    Hmm, yes. We need more like that
    Well in fact I have a Game idea myself and it's not a crappy one about customizeable superheroes it's another installation of Assassin's Creed.

just don't disclose your ideas to the forum...totally different people can use your ideas... be careful))
    "There are two things a man never forgets--his first love and his first cigar."

i have ideas that could make them 20 percent more money a year its stupid cuz any other company you give them an idea they will atleast give it a thought

cant ubisoft listen once and maybe they can make even better games

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydude101 View Post
    i have ideas that could make them 20 percent more money a year its stupid cuz any other company you give them an idea they will atleast give it a thought
    Very few companies will accept unsolicited ideas, not just in the games industry but also in TV, movies, books and lots of other fields for reasons explained quite clearly earlier in this thread. Accepting unsolicited ideas has resulted in quite a few lawsuits over intellectual property rights. Most companies will require an IP rights waiver before the idea is submitted (which in Ubi's case means you need to be an employee, either directly or of one of their subsidiary companies) or they will simply bin the suggestion.

Some companies make a show of having an ideas submission process. While no doubt this is genuine for some companies, for other cases this will just be a means of sorting the unsolicited material from the rest of their mail so that they can bin it with less work load on their staff.

If you read all the way through this thread you will see that there are several helpful suggestions on how to get your ideas heard. All of them will require considerably more work and develpment than simply posting on a forum or sending an email with "Hey, I think it would be great if you had a game with...." type suggestions.

Hi, nothing mater who i am. I just can explaine from what magic begin. You create good games and i decided give my knowledge to you. Maybe you do some greatest video with this information, or some scenario.
    So, there is body and soul. Soul know everything. But Soul need some power to escape from body. And if body begin die before soul give the power, soul give some knowledge to body.
    It's look like strong head pain, there are many emotions per second and man start to sinking. Yea, and you can do like this. Some sun textures became into words of power. I mean you have normal vision of your eyes. And just in the middle of picture begin sun's color textures. then textures became into words like simple CODE of something. For example HA - TE - MEE - RA - TOR - LA - GYE - ON. And power is shooting into material space with greatest visual effect =)
    And i can help for free with TEST of MMORPG games, but i more like good game with magic. I can do some scenario, witch will be not usual. AND I ALREADY HAVE VERY GOOD SCENARIO WITCH LOOK LIKE SOMETHING BETWEEN "HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC" AND "MIGHT AND MAGIC: HONOR AND BLOOD". Something new. If you interesting in me, just print some to <email address removed>
    Last edited by Tully__; 06-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast