Thread: Furious 4...more like Furious 4 Million | Forums

I don't really know the number of fans that are ****ed off that Gearbox Software would **** on the awesome legacy of the TRUE Brothers in Arms games by coming out with a silly-looking trailer for the SUPPOSED sequel, but it may or may not be 4 Million, but I know it will be a lot.

You guys just totally ruined my day by revealing this at E3. Why did you have to call it Brothers in Arms? Brothers in Arms -- to me -- was a SERIOUS game that showed true honor to all World War II veterans. This one doesn't even look like it is meant to be taken seriously.

To Gearbox: Are you guys on crack?

I don't really know the number of fans that are ****ed off that Gearbox Software would **** on the awesome legacy of the TRUE Brothers in Arms games by coming out with a silly-looking trailer for the SUPPOSED sequel, but it may or may not be 4 Million, but I know it will be a lot.

You guys just totally ruined my day by revealing this at E3. Why did you have to call it Brothers in Arms? Brothers in Arms -- to me -- was a SERIOUS game that showed true honor to all World War II veterans. This one doesn't even look like it is meant to be taken seriously.

To Gearbox: Are you guys on crack?

Please post your feedback here-
    Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>