Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ubisoft’s From Dust Breaks Day One Sales Record | Forums

This record of sells, is the reflection of a game that inspired curiosity, non-violent imagination & creativity to a whole new level.

It is obvious, that the public has been waiting for such an outlet that provides the means of interaction of nature.

Someone at the top, made the call for releasing this PC version as it was. Knowingly full well, of what is being released.

For all the sales that is being boasted, has now turned into anger & frustration of the very people that made this PC release success possible.

Ubi has made a fatal flaw, perhaps the one that will do this company in for a very long time.

Someone needs to be accountable and it is not the customer. If someone betrayed your trust & esp. when money is involved, would you be so willing to repeat such a purchase again? I didn't think so.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I wouldn't automatically assume that somebody made the call for releasing the PC version as it was.
    I honestly think by now, that there was nobody who cared enough for the game and for the PC-Users and hence nobody went through the trouble of testing before releasing it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobTMarley:
    Just so everyone knows, steam is giving refunds on From Dust. Go to support, submit a ticket, and cite the shoddy port and DRM lies.

http://lo-ping.org/2011/08/18/...d-copy-of-from-dust/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is false. Steam is NOT issuing refunds.

I have just contacted support under PC games: From Dust: General: Any about my promised refund for From Dust. I surely hope they will refund this piece of cr*p game. I will forever hold this on Ubisoft, if they don't, because I have always been satisfied with their games (albeit on consoles, never bothered with a ported Ubisoft game before until now)

Its a shame that the only thing DRM hurts is the customer.

Ubisoft, if you made your games easier to play and buy, which the buy thing is covered ala steam, people wouldn't try to steal your crap.

I refuse to buy another ubisoft game after this, DRM is basically promoting piracy for those who can't have a steady connection or do not wish to jump through hoops to play something they already purchased. Either learn how to not make our gaming a hassle, or enjoy losing customers left and right.

Did From Dust also break Ubisoft's Day Two Refund Records?

FU Ubisoft, you will never break a record again, in fact, you're going to lose many of your customers over this. Certainly you have lost me.

Looks like they're up for breaking a record - how many games can get b0rked in the minimum amount of time.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.co...-changes-driver-drm/

what should i do if i ordered it from ubisoft but never got an email confrimation from them or the key to bind my game to my Uplay account?

So are we getting new content since the sales were so good. I really wish you guys would say yes or no, so i can know if I should look forward to something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234