Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tutorial:: F-15C AN/APG-63 TWS Mode | Forums

Just a quick heads-up. There's a new tutorial on my site, the latest in the F-15C line: F-15C: AN/APG-63 Radar TWS Mode. This tutorial introduces the use of TWS mode focusing on its benefits. Also discussed are the model radar in our nose, the difficulties imposed by contacts separated by more than 4 bars of vertical scan as the range closes, what the VSD is actually representing, and a quick note on aspect angle as displayed in the sim. I've included the script in both WRD and RTF format for anyone who might need it.

Size: 170MB Runtime: 30:56

Hope you enjoy it.

Rich

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/index.html
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just a quick heads-up. There's a new tutorial on my site, the latest in the F-15C line: F-15C: AN/APG-63 Radar TWS Mode. This tutorial introduces the use of TWS mode focusing on its benefits. Also discussed are the model radar in our nose, the difficulties imposed by contacts separated by more than 4 bars of vertical scan as the range closes, what the VSD is actually representing, and a quick note on aspect angle as displayed in the sim. I've included the script in both WRD and RTF format for anyone who might need it.

Size: 170MB Runtime: 30:56

Hope you enjoy it.

Rich

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/index.html

Thanks Rich!

If you intend on eating lead paint chips, bring salsa.

Just watched this 3rd installment of your F-15c tutorials -just superb!

As a newbie i can't begin tell you how great these tutorials are - you explain things succinctly and extremely well. I can't wait for the next installment now (intercept?)...

However i can't make up my mind which A/C to concentrate on now - the Flanker or Eagle

Thanks once again

I'd say Eagle! more work to do but better feeling after kill! also the eagle gives you more data and as long as you know more than your enemy YOU are on top!
    I started with the Flanker because I used to play Flanker 2.5 before lockon so I chose the flanker there, but when I tried the F-15 in lockon i thought it was to complicated and to much work, but after watching Ironhands tutorials I started to like the -15

Ofcourse thats for A2A if you discover that your a A2G guy then Choose one of the frogs or the Hog cant help you choose there buddy, that depends on your taste

At last i have my account back after one year of system error and foxtrot_606

How the hell can you be a noob with about 4X my posts?

At last i have my account back after one year of system error and foxtrot_606

Thanks, Rich. Been waiting for it. =) Btw, u r not gonna abandon us (i.e. stop making tutorials for Lomac community) once DCS comes out in Jan, r u? =)

wow, when i unzip the file, it says the file is corrupted. Am i the only 1 having this problem?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pandacat:
    Thanks, Rich. Been waiting for it. =) Btw, u r not gonna abandon us (i.e. stop making tutorials for Lomac community) once DCS comes out in Jan, r u? =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hes a BS beta tester. He already has it.

If you intend on eating lead paint chips, bring salsa.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foxtrot_619:
    How the hell can you be a noob with about 4X my posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i'm a Lock-On n00b, my post count is from the IL-2 forum - i've been playing that for a couple of years

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast