Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow 6 vegas 2 Sound Fix [WORKS!] | Forums

Hai guys, i just find the fix of the sound, this fix help the ppl who cant hear the enemy sounds, voices, shouts, radio help etc, so try this:

1) Install the Game
    2) Update the Game
    3) Open your internet browser and acces this page http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?eax
    4) Download the file eax.dll version 3.0.6.5
    5) Open your game folder and go to BINARIES folder
    6) Get eax.dll version 3.0.6.5 and overwrite the old eax.dll file
    7) Open the game and play for fun

This fix works on SoundMAX HD Audio and i think is working on all sound cards.
    If you see this turorial and u try this tutorial, pls tell us the result, if it works for you or not, comment pls, ty.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hai guys, i just find the fix of the sound, this fix help the ppl who cant hear the enemy sounds, voices, shouts, radio help etc, so try this:

1) Install the Game
    2) Update the Game
    3) Open your internet browser and acces this page http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?eax
    4) Download the file eax.dll version 3.0.6.5
    5) Open your game folder and go to BINARIES folder
    6) Get eax.dll version 3.0.6.5 and overwrite the old eax.dll file
    7) Open the game and play for fun

This fix works on SoundMAX HD Audio and i think is working on all sound cards.
    If you see this turorial and u try this tutorial, pls tell us the result, if it works for you or not, comment pls, ty.

It doesn't work, the sound problem of gun loops and rope loops is sometimes produced once entering in the middle of a match, or when there is a lot of lag. Some people still randomly get the sound bug randomly, however. Ubisoft has to fix this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPECTER.RS:
    It doesn't work, the sound problem of gun loops and rope loops is sometimes produced once entering in the middle of a match, or when there is a lot of lag. Some people still randomly get the sound bug randomly, however. Ubisoft has to fix this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hi my friend, this fix WORKS!, this fix is for the ppl who cant hear the enemy shouts,voices, guns, allys etc, have some sound cards who need that update of eax.dll, i find with google search spanish ppl who have this problem and im one of that ppl but i find the fix of that , they can hear the bots voices, ally, radio, enemy bombs, shouts etc if they are update the eax.dll.
    And pls ppl if u folow this tutorial and works or not works pls comment here, it make u only 1 min to comment about this, your comment helps the comunity, ty.

Ahh, my bad. You should have stated what the fix was for, I thought this was a fix for the gun loop problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

np mate, that was my bad, but now its edited the post, im rly happy cuz now i can hear that sounds , i hope the ppl who have this problem can fix it with this way

Thank you so much. I just got this error after a second install of windows on my PC. I wonder why I didn't have the problem before. But thanks a lot. I didn't know what else to do.

i got a question about a weapon sound bug:
    when the weapons sound just keeps playing in a loop its so annoying

so is there any fix for that?

No.

Please stop using words like Vegas and Tactical Shooter in the same sentence.

Banned
    I'd just like to point out that it's usually unwise to download random dll files...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast