Thread: UBI, WHERE MY CODES FOR MY PRE-ORDER!!!! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I just pre-ordered the deluxe edition on STEAM that is supposed to come with infiltration, shadow armor etc. where are the codes or do they come already installed in the game?
    there was no description on how to get them all it said was "deluxed edition comes with shadow armor etc"
    all i got was a receipt.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I just pre-ordered the deluxe edition on STEAM that is supposed to come with infiltration, shadow armor etc. where are the codes or do they come already installed in the game?
    there was no description on how to get them all it said was "deluxed edition comes with shadow armor etc"
    all i got was a receipt.

I'm thinking it probably already comes installed with the game when you download it.

or when the game is out you can right click and the click on "support information", it will show all the keys you have for the game.

Steam usually will give you the codes on the day of release. When you install it, the codes should be in the same place your key is.

hey thanks for the help guys.

sorry i rarely use steam and i this is my first purchase ever on steam. just wanted to get the shadow armor and the other stuff.

@LONE HAWK
    what do you mean the codes should be in the same place as the key?
    can you please elaborate. thank you

again thanks every1 for the kind response.

On release day, you'll be able to download your game, your key for the game will appear in a separate window when you choose to download the game. Your codes for the shadow armor, infiltration, etc. will be in this window. If the window doesn't appear, then right click the game and it should have an option to see your keys. Hope this clears it up.

ty.
    hopefully UBI doesnt **** up the codes like they did with the 360's.

Never say "hopefully UBI doesn't" because.....OH CRAP!
    Kestrel: I owe you no explanation.

In answer to your question, of you shift+tab in game, there's a link for the CD key, in SCC the multiplayer cd key is the redeem code, use it in the extras menu, you have to include hyphens!