Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PC CRASH ***UPDATE*** | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

<span class="ev_code_RED">I pluged in my computer to my 50" tv with hdmi to dmi and start playing assassin's creed it plays for 10 minutes then starts to freeze and crash like it does with the monitor I uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them but it still not changing anything... Should I take out my gpu and clean it then put it back in? I use evga precision and speed up the fan to maximum but doesn't change anything and I noticed gpu was at the max </span>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<span class="ev_code_RED">I pluged in my computer to my 50" tv with hdmi to dmi and start playing assassin's creed it plays for 10 minutes then starts to freeze and crash like it does with the monitor I uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them but it still not changing anything... Should I take out my gpu and clean it then put it back in? I use evga precision and speed up the fan to maximum but doesn't change anything and I noticed gpu was at the max </span>

What res olution are you running at?

I have a 32" LCD Tv and the game runs great at 1920X1080.
    try reducing the Res and see if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop__Bear View Post
    Guys, DO NOT discuss Torrenting/piracy as it is a breach of forum rules, you don't want to get banned now do you?

Same resolution as you mate

when I'm on my pc I run it at "1600 by 1200" &lt;- CRASH'ES AFTER 2 MINUTES OR LESS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lamsasuke:
    Same resolution as you mate

when I'm on my pc I run it at "1600 by 1200" &lt;- CRASH'ES AFTER 2 MINUTES OR LESS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

post your computer specs, or if possible your dxdiag.

Hi there.
    Have the same problem on my comp wich is pretty new. Also my irl mate does, with an even better computer.I dont think it´s our comps somethings wrong with, think Ubisoft might need to patch abit..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MadhatterJ:
    Hi there.
    Have the same problem on my comp wich is pretty new. Also my irl mate does, with an even better computer.I dont think it´s our comps somethings wrong with, think Ubisoft might need to patch abit.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and how would they know what to fix if they don't know what hardware you are running? If alot of people arent having a problem, its not the game, its the game with certain hardware configs. Hence why it is neccesary to know what your computer specs are.

Yes I know this. But it isn´t one or two certain hardware config´s it´s alot of em. Ive heard many ppl having the exact same problems irl,Friends n freinds of freinds. Many running diffrent systems. So I dont agree that just a few are having this problem. Anyways mine is:Intel core i7 2.93GHz, Gigabyte,P55-usb3, Geforce GTX 470 1280Mb GDDR5. 16 Gb Ram.

the amount of posts on these forums don't suggest it is a very widespread problem. I think its safe to say there are far more issues with MP connections than the game crashing and freezing.

Yes agreed it seems to be a bigger problem with the MP connections on the forums. But just cuz one problem is bigger doesnt make the smaller problem disapear. Just cuz a tsunami hit japan, doesnt mean the children in afrika are feed. Now that´s overstating the problem, but still got a point. And as I said Ive heard of many having this problem irl, judging a problem from a forums posts doesnt rly seem to work when maybe 20% of the game owners are on theese forums. Let´s just hope they fix the problem asap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast