Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for quality arena/comradreship | Forums

Hello all! Myself and approx.6 of my buddies are looking for a place to fly. We are formally Aces High veterans and look forward to new challenges. During our playtesting (pvt rooms within our group)we've concluded that IL-2 makes up for what AH is lacking. So we've moved forward in completing our purchases of the series and now want to be associated with a high quality, mature arena. Our avg. age I'd say is 40ish (not that that means much sometimes in the heat of battle, lol) But, we do require fair gameplay, organization, comradreship and fun, fun, fun! So we need your help in direction "as we are newbs" spreading our wings and getting off the ground in this great sim! Help appriciated and maybe see some of ya's in the virtual skies soon.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello all! Myself and approx.6 of my buddies are looking for a place to fly. We are formally Aces High veterans and look forward to new challenges. During our playtesting (pvt rooms within our group)we've concluded that IL-2 makes up for what AH is lacking. So we've moved forward in completing our purchases of the series and now want to be associated with a high quality, mature arena. Our avg. age I'd say is 40ish (not that that means much sometimes in the heat of battle, lol) But, we do require fair gameplay, organization, comradreship and fun, fun, fun! So we need your help in direction "as we are newbs" spreading our wings and getting off the ground in this great sim! Help appriciated and maybe see some of ya's in the virtual skies soon.

Aquila,

For fun, buddies, challenges, fun, high quality experiences, maturity, comradeship, fun, spreading, getting off and fun visit our busy forums and see how great IL2 can be.

The Fightin' Irish Squadron

:FI:Falcon

Contact me directly, we are in need of command staff and people with experience, high ranks available, IE your rank from previous squadron/game will transfere to our squadron. Thanks for your interest.

Ryan@lowaltitudes.com
    VFA-25 C/O

Hi Aquila,

Most of the 9th are experienced in age as well. Feel free to visit our site and meet up with us in the air. We have several small groups that we fly with and have a great time. Visit our site and feel free to post in our forums.

S!

Visit The Legendary RAF662CFSG

We started back in the old CFS1 days with hosting games on the Zone amongst those our famous Ark Royal carrier parties.
    Some of our members from then still fly in the Group today.
    Our most famous member is RAF_Yank who flew P-47’s during the war. His plane was named Wonderful Winnie. He doesn’t fly online anymore but he does pop in to say hello from time to time. You can read some of his stories in the Pilot Journals on out website.

Today we fly the latest version of IL2, where we enjoy fighter mission, bomber mission, carrier landings, aero display practise and etc.
    Sometimes people also meet to fight it out in a first shooter game or relax with flying FS2004.

We use Teamspeak and have our own dedicated server.
    Spoken language is English(Or close to).

Salute AH Pilots.

I am the CO of Omega Air Command. A newly formed squadron composed of "old time" members.

OAC has been formed because I am looking primarily for members of age and maturity. We look for stable individuals with long term commitment to the game.
    We welcome individuals new to the game as well as the experienced ones. We will be starting a regular official Flight School Program designed to take a person completely new to the game through the basics of flight and game all the way up to advanced combat operations.
    In addition we pratice daily by flying on our servers and advanced scripted servers like Warclouds, Spits vs. 109s, and Greater Green. If you are looking for "era immersion" then we can accomodate you too, since we fly co-op missions and campaigns very often.

Please take a look at our Website http://www.OACsquad.com and submit an applications if you are interested.

Alternately, you can contact me at Probex@shaw.ca.

Thank you for your time,

Kosh Naranek (CO)
    Omega Air Command
    http://www.OACsquad.com

Thank you gentlemen for your replies and introductions. We are still trying to get a few of our people up to speed. By the end of this month we should be "good to go". At that time we would like to start scheduling orientation flights with each of you. We are really excited and look forward to meeting each of your squadrons. <S> Aquila46

S~

Sounds Great. We look forward to meeting you guys.

http://www.oacsquad.com

[OAC]Raider (RO)
    Omega Air Command
    http://www.OACsquad.com

thanks, yeah hope to hear from you! S!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...5/m/4841038152
    VFA-25 C/O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast