Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blog Discussion: "How to Find that 'Elusive' Female Gamer" by Valkyrie | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Valk, you're right girl gamers always seem to hang out in packs. Very nice article. Now write one on how to find one offline as well. lol

"Did you just grab my ***?" ~ Sig created by me.

Wow, Déjà vu!

Nice blog, I swear I've read it a couple times before.

p.s. Like the edits.

Maybe I've just been part of this community for a long time...

Great blog Val! =)

I'm happy to say that I'm with the BEST gamer-gal out there , and having a g/f who loves games too is one of the best things there is!
    [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/

Hmm.
    To me, this seems an awful lot like those "how-go-get-in-contact-with-women-at-a-bar"-guide you find in men magazines.
    I think, that if you spend a lot of time running around in WOW for example, doing nothing but looking for a girl to play with, you should maybe spend your time doing something else.

When I played, if I came across a female character, I just assumed it was a female playing. I didn't go around wondering and not sleeping, while thinking about if this was in fact a real girl or not.
    And I honestly didn't care that much, as long as said person was well behaved.

While this is a useful tool in the search for a real female gamer, I somehow think it might not be such a good idea to make such a tool.
    I mean, if you have a guy, who is playing WOW and is so desperate to play with real girls, that he absolutely has to make sure beyond any doubt, even though it's a female character, would you really want to give said player a precise tool for locating those girls?
    What's he gonna do, when he finds them?

I guess what I don't quite understand is, why you have to make a specific guide in locating actual female players.
    If it's uncomfortable to girls to be asked about their sex, just ignore the persons who ask.

Btw: I've also made a few female characters during my time in WOW, but that's mainly because the undead females casting animation looks wicked IMO. But then again, I've always called them stuff like BODAD (Bringer Of Destruction And Doom).

Just my two cents.
    Best regards,
    Kimozabi...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So befriend the guys who are already established in community forums so that they can lead you to go play with the girls themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's weird, I've actually had people that I've never seen before ask me in games about the Frag Dolls.

I normally look for girls when playing online but more because in the three years I've been on Xbox Live, I've found a lot of the more enjoyable people I've played with have ended up being female.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G4H_KingNothing:
    Valk, you're right girl gamers always seem to hang out in packs. Very nice article. Now write one on how to find one offline as well. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought you already have a girlfriend.

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

Gaming Forum based hook-uppsss....hoollllllaaaaaaaaaa......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast