Thread: Stuck at 69% | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I've read most posts on this but i cant get past the part where theres the jaw thing that clamps... ive hit the switch that moved the book shelf out...and i wall ran then climbed up the ladder and now im on this platform with that jaw thing... i dont no how to get past this if u could help me out it would be great... thanks...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I've read most posts on this but i cant get past the part where theres the jaw thing that clamps... ive hit the switch that moved the book shelf out...and i wall ran then climbed up the ladder and now im on this platform with that jaw thing... i dont no how to get past this if u could help me out it would be great... thanks...

XyZspineZyX
    run up the back wall and jump to the beam overhead..walk beam to other side.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
    im stuck on this level but to get past the jaws u just wall run and jump back on to the borad. u dont back flipu just jump back

XyZspineZyX

XyZspineZyX
    At the third "jaw thing longest one" You will see the rope on your left or right.. that leads you to another rope...
    Jump to this rope, and you can find out the hidden room with 3 breakable walls , lever , a moving mirror and light source thing which you can find out through the breakable wall.. You need to align the mirros at the third level to make light go to this light source thing.

It took me 4days to finish this game...

Drktmpr

XyZspineZyX
    At the third "Bridge thing longest one" You will see
    the rope on your left or right.. that leads you to
    another rope... Jump to this rope, and you can find out the hidden room with 3 breakable walls , lever , a moving
    mirror and light source thing which you can find out through the breakable wall.. You need to align the
    mirros at the third level to make light go to this
    light source thing. ^^

It took me 4days to finish this game...

Drktmpr