Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grouped Unit Question | Forums

If you have some tanks ( unit 1 ) and some riflemen ( unit 2 ). is there a way to get them to move in correlation. for example i'll say.

" Unit 1 move to Alpha. "

" Unit 2 move to Alpha. "

and the tanks will blow the soldiers away.

if i do

" Unit 1 plus Unit 2 move to Alpha. "

will they move together?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you have some tanks ( unit 1 ) and some riflemen ( unit 2 ). is there a way to get them to move in correlation. for example i'll say.

if i do

will they move together?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chewbie:

if i do

will they move together? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can group them together press and hold the LT and press up on the D pad for all the units you want to group. Then, still holding LT, press Y. You will see it on your screen. Its easy and i use it every game.

I know how to group units together.

I want to know if there's a way to make gunships or tanks move at a speed that means they won't arrive at the designated position way sooner than the infantry.

I dont think so, especially without making your vehicles/gunships super vulnerable. Best way to make infantry faster is put them in transports.

Comandante 20th Battaglione Assalto "Unificato in Battaglia"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chewbie:
    I know how to group units together.

I want to know if there's a way to make gunships or tanks move at a speed that means they won't arrive at the designated position way sooner than the infantry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you do group them they move at the speed of the slowest unit. And i have started realizing that my Task Group units, if i have riflemen or engineers in it, they will load up into transports and then they will all move together. Like one happy family. Oops military lingo, They move as a cordinated unit.

Ok thinking about it, When i load guys into transports, i do it manuelly, and then my guys hop out when they get to the destination. Then when i tell the group to go somewhere else they load up, on there own, and then roll out in the transports. As far as tell to ungrouped units to move together i dont think so. That is probably why they made the Task Group thing.

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShadowBadass:
    Ok thinking about it, When i offload guys into my mouth, i do it manuelly, and then my guys hop out when they get to the climax. Then when i tell the group *** go somewhere else on me they offload all over, on there own, and then roll out in the arse. As far as tell to ungrouped units to move together and take me i think i am up for it. That is probably why they made the Group thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calmoatcake:
    Ok thinking about it, When i offload guys into , i do it manuelly, and then my hop out when they get to the . Then when i tell the go somewhere else on me they , on there own, and then roll out in . As far as tell to ungrouped units to move together . That is probably why they made the Group thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again...Edited for Taste.
    Join the Knights Europe Gaming Community! It's Awesome! (Formerly known as the Pretorians Division)
    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/RMashburrn/Calvin%20and%20Hobbes/CalvinandHobbesS

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wiiper77:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calmoatcake:
    Ok thinking about it, When i offload guys into , i do it manuelly, and then my hop out when they get to the . Then when i tell the go somewhere else on me they , on there own, and then roll out in . As far as tell to ungrouped units to move together . That is probably why they made the Group thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again...Edited for Taste. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so much better than anything i could have done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast