Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucy and the Assassins/Templars (light spoilers) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

In AC 1, Lucy mentions the story of how she was a graduate student with a controversial thesis and was dropped by the university because they thought it was pseudoscience. Then after some amount of time she was contacted by Vidic with a placement at abstergo. She mentions that had been monitoring her since undergrad which may be something like 4-6 years. According to the wikia in 2012 she is 24 (kinda seems too young) which puts her last point of contact with Rebecca at 17 years. Now she spent three years in the animus project developing interfaces and designs so that would have been before subject 15 was in the animus. My question is when approximately did she join the assassins? Before abstergo contacted her? It would seem so as she had already been to the assassins HQ and I can't imagine her getting their during her time at abstergo. Seems like she was the seed of the assassins' efforts of infiltration. Hmmaybe revelations will answer this because it feels like it has something to do with the assassins finding Desmond.
    'In hoc signo vinces'
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In AC 1, Lucy mentions the story of how she was a graduate student with a controversial thesis and was dropped by the university because they thought it was pseudoscience. Then after some amount of time she was contacted by Vidic with a placement at abstergo. She mentions that had been monitoring her since undergrad which may be something like 4-6 years. According to the wikia in 2012 she is 24 (kinda seems too young) which puts her last point of contact with Rebecca at 17 years. Now she spent three years in the animus project developing interfaces and designs so that would have been before subject 15 was in the animus. My question is when approximately did she join the assassins? Before abstergo contacted her? It would seem so as she had already been to the assassins HQ and I can't imagine her getting their during her time at abstergo. Seems like she was the seed of the assassins' efforts of infiltration. Hmmaybe revelations will answer this because it feels like it has something to do with the assassins finding Desmond.
    'In hoc signo vinces'

She was born into the order. All that happened was part of an undercover operation to infiltrate Abstergo.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

It's logical for Lucy to of been a 'smart monkey' who graduated early (really early). I mean, Altair saved Al Mualim and the Assassin order when he was 17 years old.

Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21

Unity - Duty - Destiny
    Unofficial UbiForums Steam Group

I think it was either confirmed or speculated that she was trained by William Miles, as well as Desmond, but I suppose we'll find out in 10 days...

"Sorry for Party Rocking" - Juno, December 2012

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
    I think it was either confirmed or speculated that she was trained by William Miles, as well as Desmond, but I suppose we'll find out in 10 days... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Desmond wasn't trained...

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
    I think it was either confirmed or speculated that she was trained by William Miles, as well as Desmond, but I suppose we'll find out in 10 days... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Desmond wasn't trained... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond isn't trained just like light said.. When he's in the animus playing as his ancestors that's his training.

PSN ID^^
    Thanks to Skuldpt for the awesome signature!

Moving to the hints and tips forum..

Please post all spoilers in there

He must have had some form of basic training, I mean he lived with Assassin's until the age of 16.

"Sorry for Party Rocking" - Juno, December 2012

He must have had some form of basic training, I mean he lived with Assassin's until the age of 16. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Exactly because how could he survive from both groups for 9 years. Training or he had help. Guess we can just wait the 10 days and find out!
    'In hoc signo vinces'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast