Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Modability? | Forums

  1. #1
    How hard will it be to mod Heroes 5?

    I have to ask since I like to MOd games and add more content to them. And its allso good since it can increase the lifetime of a game.
     

  2. #2
    A little soon to ask this maybe? Could be Heroes V turns out perfect so there is nothing to mod

    The mod question of this moment to UBI is...
    how about giving the Heroes III source code to the wizards of the WoG Team? Then we finally can have a new town and everything extra ever wanted from that game
     

  3. #3
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heroine_LL:
    A little soon to ask this maybe? Could be Heroes V turns out perfect so there is nothing to mod

    The mod question of this moment to UBI is...
    how about giving the Heroes III source code to the wizards of the WoG Team? Then we finally can have a new town and everything extra ever wanted from that game <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's possible that Ubi didn't actually buy the code and such things, only the name and design of Heroes of Might and Magic.
     

  4. #4
    If there could be modability like in Heroes 3, then the game will get another dimension of playability.

    Hint: remember In The Wake Of Gods
     

  5. #5
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacSoftish:
    [It's possible that Ubi didn't actually buy the code and such things, only the name and design of Heroes of Might and Magic. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    possible, unlikely imo but possible.
    So, dear UBI? Do you have the code? And if so, will there ever be a chance for WoG to get their moddy hands on it?
     

  6. #6
    Awesome idea Heroine_LL!!
     

  7. #7
    Even if Ubi had the Heroes III sources, I doubt they'd give them out...
    They'd have no interest in doing so... And they also *might* want to re-release Heroes III on computer or other platforms (handhelds ?), so giving out the sources of the game would be a stupid decision.
     

  8. #8
    When Ubi recently had bought the rights to MM, there was some brief discussion between Slava and Farbice about the possibility for having the source code- at least for the map editor. However, nothing came out of it, and we're not sure why.
     

  9. #9
    I really hope the game does turn out to be easily modable...
     

  10. #10
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NailagCiad:
    When Ubi recently had bought the rights to MM, there was some brief discussion between Slava and Farbice about the possibility for having the source code- at least for the map editor. However, nothing came out of it, and we're not sure why. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, the Captain seems to know why, it would be a stupid decision
    I hope some day it will happen anyway.
    In wog we trust.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •