Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is annoying | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

The one thing that annoys me in Multiplayer is the fact that I see my pursuer, I know that he's coming, but there is nothing I can do without giving my position away to my target. I don't use smokebombs or anything like that. I can't stun him because they always hit X before I can make contact. So, anyone know what to do, without using abilities or not being stealthy?

Credit for the sig goes to d1sturbedme_468
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The one thing that annoys me in Multiplayer is the fact that I see my pursuer, I know that he's coming, but there is nothing I can do without giving my position away to my target. I don't use smokebombs or anything like that. I can't stun him because they always hit X before I can make contact. So, anyone know what to do, without using abilities or not being stealthy?

Just focus on killing your target before he/she gets to you.

I don't know why you wouldn't use the abilities that are there for you... but without them that would be my only advice.

And hey, with the new patch they won't be able to kill you until your kill animation is completely finished, so you may have time for an escape.
    “Destiny is usually just around the corner. Like a thief, a hook er, or a lottery vendor: its three most common personifications. But what destiny does not do is home visits. You have to go for it.”
    - Fermin Romero De Torres

You can still stun your pursuer without using abilities, you just have to be quick about it, I've done it a few times in some of my YouTube vidsso it's not impossible. Other than that I'd say try to keep your distance or try finding blend groups with more than one persona like you so that it makes it harder to guess. But then again if they're using TV then you'll have to run to avoid getting killed or hope they get killed first.

Just curious tho, why not take advantage of the abilities?

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg

It's because I only use a Hunting build (TV, Gun) and I don't want to change it.

Banned
    Thats your problem, dont make the game hard on yourself buy limiting to one playstyle then call it annoying, its your own fault

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
    Thats your problem, dont make the game hard on yourself buy limiting to one playstyle then call it annoying, its your own fault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I have to agree here. You need to be able to adapt in this game to be able to win. I personally haven't tried using a pure-hunting/offensive build as I've always been better at playing defense. My advice would be not to just limiting yourself to TV/Hidden Gun build if you're having trouble with it. Experiment with other abilities and you may find something that works better. For example; throwing knives and poison. With throwing knives you can slow down your pursuer or target and poison will give you extra bonuses.

It's tricky giving advice if you aren't willing to try the other abilities as well

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg

Banned
    I've got a couple of pure hunting builds for manhunt.

TV/poison and crackers/poison. Rarely use TV, because I don't find it very effective.

I don't think 200 point maximum is worth the gun's cooldown. Or the lack of another ability.

Adding 300 points to a kill's score (sometimes more if I hit variety/greater variety with it) makes poison the preferable choice for me.

Have sometimes used the crackers/poison version in Wanted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyro458:
    It's because I only use a Hunting build (TV, Gun) and I don't want to change it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally your own fault in that case.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyro458:
    It's because I only use a Hunting build (TV, Gun) and I don't want to change it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use the blender perk

| Member of Secret Society Rogue | PSN:яσ¢кєтxѕυяgєση |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast