Thread: Turtles Ultimate Ninja Storm 5 - The Return of Master Shredder... | Forums

Cowabunga Dudes! Another Ninja Turtles game is coming out and since this forum is about Ninjas I thought I could let all you guys know! They are Heros in a half shell! Righteous!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Cowabunga Dudes! Another Ninja Turtles game is coming out and since this forum is about Ninjas I thought I could let all you guys know! They are Heros in a half shell! Righteous!

f*ck you along with every mod and every user who has every posted in this forum. This forum is a disgrace nothing else. now you sir have a nice day.
    ^_______________________^

You know what SoleChris....Why dont you chill out bro...We all know this forum sucks and the mods barely come here....This is why I posted this topic. I was watching the old school Ninja Turtle movies that day. I know who you are Sole, my GT is XanderAwesomeX on live...you may remember me. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SoleChris1990:
    f*ck you along with every mod and every user who has every posted in this forum. This forum is a disgrace nothing else. now you sir have a nice day.
    ^_______________________^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmm i dont remember lol have we played before?

Yea, but it was back in the Roan timeframe. I'm just an avg player, I used Kiba & the 3rd Hokage...But mostly Kiba. I've gotten lucky against a few top players as long as I stuck to my gameplan. Never could become a top player bcuz I had a right wrist injury b4 Roan came out and it hurt like hell to mash the buttons afterwhile of playing so I couldn't get on a roll in the tower.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SoleChris1990:
    mmmm i dont remember lol have we played before? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>