Thread: Frustrated with load screens... | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

I posted the following on Facebook but wanted to post here as well:

Anyone else frustrated that the game feels like you spend a TON of time at load screens and not much time actually playing? The riff practice is especially irritating - I wish I could at least SET the number of "lives" I have before I have to restart it... this sort of practice mode is terrible because just when I'm getting the hang of it I might miss a note and oops that's my 5th life so I'm kicked out. Also, why the heck do I have to tune just about every time I start anything in game????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I posted the following on Facebook but wanted to post here as well:

Anyone else frustrated that the game feels like you spend a TON of time at load screens and not much time actually playing? The riff practice is especially irritating - I wish I could at least SET the number of "lives" I have before I have to restart it... this sort of practice mode is terrible because just when I'm getting the hang of it I might miss a note and oops that's my 5th life so I'm kicked out. Also, why the heck do I have to tune just about every time I start anything in game????

Im not sure I agree with what you are saying except for the load save screens. Yeah they seem way to frequent.

Yeah, there is a separate thread on the Riff Repeater and the loading screens:
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1009359/m/8181028559

I'd add to it there, hopefully ubisoft will listen!

If you're on an Xbox 360, try installing the game to the hard drive. It lowered the load times quite a bit for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BrunnenG:
    If you're on an Xbox 360, try installing the game to the hard drive. It lowered the load times quite a bit for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did install to my hard-drive, and was actually surprised at how much load time still remains