Thread: bubblehead help | Forums

I can't remember if this is the mod, but do you remember all the crap you went through not being able to disable a mod, even though it showed it was disabled, but wouldn't let you disable other mods because it showed it still installed.

I had the problem before you did and somehow corrected it. It get's stuck in jsgme, so if you do a reinstall your mods are there unless you delete jsgme, mods, everything..

Do you remember if the mods was TMO different smoke mod....

Seems that's what I recall it being.....Did you just have to scrape it all. I deleted the mod, but jsgme is showing it still there, so I can't deactivate the rest of my mods....

Ready to start 1.9. Seems the answer was to go into the SH4 game folder and remove a stuck file, but I can't remember it.

Do you remember this nightmare and if so how did you fix it....so long ago I can't remember what I did.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can't remember if this is the mod, but do you remember all the crap you went through not being able to disable a mod, even though it showed it was disabled, but wouldn't let you disable other mods because it showed it still installed.

I had the problem before you did and somehow corrected it. It get's stuck in jsgme, so if you do a reinstall your mods are there unless you delete jsgme, mods, everything..

Do you remember if the mods was TMO different smoke mod....

Seems that's what I recall it being.....Did you just have to scrape it all. I deleted the mod, but jsgme is showing it still there, so I can't deactivate the rest of my mods....

Ready to start 1.9. Seems the answer was to go into the SH4 game folder and remove a stuck file, but I can't remember it.

Do you remember this nightmare and if so how did you fix it....so long ago I can't remember what I did.

I figured it out....scared me........feel free to delete if you want Tambor.

ah just noticed this.

Well I discovered only after I deleted everything and it did it again that the problem was a conflict with the name of the mod, so i simply renamed it.Such an easy fix, caused me much