Thread: Dashing Wave, a technique I had an idea about | Forums

I thought to post this here for those who aren't also at the Dojo, if you play Raphael, you could get some added boost to your game.

Here is the video I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Um6Y_LAsA
    My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up Friend Code is: 4125-4383-5481 (screen name is CHARZY)
    I play: Will play Donatello and Fugitoid. (Hopeful for Bebop and Leatherhead)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code is: 2062-8906-9981. I play Pokemo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I thought to post this here for those who aren't also at the Dojo, if you play Raphael, you could get some added boost to your game.

Here is the video I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Um6Y_LAsA
    My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up Friend Code is: 4125-4383-5481 (screen name is CHARZY)

do u say dashing wave cause u dont wanna be like brawl and say wave dashing?

.... that looked very much like the person was just dashing and changing directions. Hardly resembling any sort of wavedashing and what some term as... 'advanced' techniques. Not present in Brawl, unless you use some of the hacked versions. More of a Smash Bros Melee thing.

well what it is closer to is shellshifting "Squirtle style". Since all characters dash, and you have to do the technique right or you come out of the dash is why I called it "wave". Its something not exclusive to one or two characters. So the faster characters can use this far better than slower dashers. Really it is going to be gold in Raphael's arsenal. It should work well for Fugitoid as well.