Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Petition - Please read this Ubisoft. | Forums

Hello, Like almost all of you on this forum I feel annoyed and completely cheated by Ubisoft in this case. This is what I want, and I'm sure all of you do to.
    - Full Graphics Settings. This should come as standard for game. Even for flight simulator 98 there were graphics settings.
    - Don't limit the framerate. Again, why limit the framerate for a PC game? Why do you think Bad Company 2 is limited on console and not on PC. Because some people have PC's that can take it.
    - The ability to get a refund. I know this isn't really useful for a petition. But lets face it. Some people want a refund and can't get one. Everyone should be given the option to get a refund if the game is this shoddy.

I think that's all the points I can cover. If you want UbiSoft to do this, please write if you do. Something as simple as a +1.
    I doubt UbiSoft will read this, but it's worth a try.
    EDIT - Please get rid of this DRM launcher. We want to be able to play offline. AND for the game to work when we are actually online.

- Camera and Mouse. Fix the shoddy camera that doesn't move where you want it too, and make the breath able to move to where you want it too.

Hello, Like almost all of you on this forum I feel annoyed and completely cheated by Ubisoft in this case. This is what I want, and I'm sure all of you do to.
    - Full Graphics Settings. This should come as standard for game. Even for flight simulator 98 there were graphics settings.
    - Don't limit the framerate. Again, why limit the framerate for a PC game? Why do you think Bad Company 2 is limited on console and not on PC. Because some people have PC's that can take it.
    - The ability to get a refund. I know this isn't really useful for a petition. But lets face it. Some people want a refund and can't get one. Everyone should be given the option to get a refund if the game is this shoddy.

I think that's all the points I can cover. If you want UbiSoft to do this, please write if you do. Something as simple as a +1.
    I doubt UbiSoft will read this, but it's worth a try.
    EDIT - Please get rid of this DRM launcher. We want to be able to play offline. AND for the game to work when we are actually online.

- Camera and Mouse. Fix the shoddy camera that doesn't move where you want it too, and make the breath able to move to where you want it too.

/signed

- Fix the mouse cursor so that it doesn't start moving the screen until the cursor actually touches the edge of the screen, not literally 4 or 5 inches away from the edge.

Personally, I don't want a refund, I just want the game to be a proper and fully functioning PC game

/signed

I actually forgot to sign. Silly me!

/signed

/signed

But my main complaints are the mouse camera control issue and the amazingly redundant Ubi login launcher. Completely unacceptable!

/signed

Come on Ubisoft...it's not that hard to incorporate this stuff into the game.

/signed

/signed

I have yet to get the game to work...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast