Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamer Girls | Forums

Female Gamers?

Mmm ubisoft. Booth babes or gamers? Theres a huge difference. From what i've seen these are all softcore gamers. I have not even seen a hardcore gamer in the entire group. Seems like there just taking peoples money because they're female.

http://www.nullsoldier.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Female Gamers?

Mmm ubisoft. Booth babes or gamers? Theres a huge difference. From what i've seen these are all softcore gamers. I have not even seen a hardcore gamer in the entire group. Seems like there just taking peoples money because they're female.

http://www.nullsoldier.com

I remember that photo. Wasn't that those self-proclaimed "Xbox Girls" in Japan who were, like, the only people in the country who bought the original Xbox?
    Digital Site Manager/NXE Content Manager | Xbox Australia | Xbox New Zealand
    Frag Doll Expat and Purveyor of Sleeves

Faaaaaaaaaaaaascinating.

a stupid thread calls for a stupid reply.

Awesome, this is the best debate. The "HOW HARDCORE ARE YOU????" discussion.

jinx did you know that you don't really play video games hardcore because i went on xbox live the other day and guess what YOU WERE NOT PLAYING

pwnt

also HAHAHAHAHA UR MOM
    ---
    All the freaks are outside and I locked the ****ing doors.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

Actually its more or less the argument that console gamers are casual gamers. Once you know what a stick of ram is and can differentiate it from a stick of bubble gum then you can call yourself a gamer.

Think about it like this, a casual gamer plays games on something they don't have to worry about and not have to be concerned all that much.

A hardcore gamer builds their gaming device, knows how it works, and plays games that go beyond silly xbox titles that are just bad. Gears of War? Who even plays that in tournaments? Halo 3? Yeah, good try.

Now, decide which one you are. I scorn any group that tries to call themself a group of "gamers" who are really more or less frauds.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NullSoldier:
    Actually its more or less the argument that console gamers are casual gamers. Once you know what a stick of ram is and can differentiate it from a stick of bubble gum then you can call yourself a gamer.

Think about it like this, a casual gamer plays games on something they don't have to worry about and not have to be concerned all that much.

A hardcore gamer builds their gaming device, knows how it works, and plays games that go beyond silly xbox titles that are just bad. Gears of War? Who even plays that in tournaments? Halo 3? Yeah, good try.

Now, decide which one you are. I scorn any group that tries to call themself a group of "gamers" who are really more or less frauds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't understand what he is saying! It doesn't make sense!

Dude, you make those of us who love PC gaming look bad. Of COURSE we know what RAM is. Come on! We're sponsored by Dell. I've blogged about building machines before and one of Calyber's most recent blogs is about building a machine as well. If you can't even be bothered to do your research don't come waving your wang around in here trying to pretend that somehow PC gaming is the only true gaming and that if we like consoles we must be inferior.

There's more to gaming than PC. And I say that as someone who loves my PC. But I would rather play some games on a console because I play games that are good rather than snubbing quality experiences because they're not for one specific platform. Platformers and JRPGs? Give those to me on a console any day. RPGs like Oblivion? Please God let me play it on a PC so I can install all the mods I want. Building a machine doesn't make you a gamer. Playing games makes you a gamer.

Good day to you, Sir. Please get educated before you decide to post again.
    Digital Site Manager/NXE Content Manager | Xbox Australia | Xbox New Zealand
    Frag Doll Expat and Purveyor of Sleeves

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast