Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best weapons in Assassin's Creed 2? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Hey! I was trying to make Ezio as good as possible and I was wondering what weapons should I have? What weapon should I have as my sword, and what as my small weapon? Thank You!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey! I was trying to make Ezio as good as possible and I was wondering what weapons should I have? What weapon should I have as my sword, and what as my small weapon? Thank You!

Honestly I would recommend comparing the weapons abilities, style, and look. You can do this all back at the villa, along with practicing with each weapon. I personally recommend the Sword of Altair for overall quality and the Sultan's Blade for look and ability. But many other weapons and combinations are worth using.

Altair's sword and Notched cinqueda (with metal cestus) are the best.

If you want to look good then choose the Schiavona with a Stiletto/Dagger/Knife.

I'm not a fan of the bigger short blades. They just don't have the feel of Altair's and the animations look strange(especially with the butcher knife). The stats of weapons in this game are almost inconsequential, since the outcome of any battle is determined by the skill and tactics of the player.

well if you have it use altiars sword. or just use a hammer because its strong but kinda slow and us a large knife or sultans knife its good for counters.

The double hidden blade pwns.

guys! Collect 50 feathers and uncle Mario makes a custom hammer to you, it's the best hammer in the game!

i like the gun. i just wish it had more bullets.

i think they could have made Altair's sword look much better. the Schiavona is the best looking sword IMO, and its just about as good as the sword of Altair. the war hammer you get after collecting 50 feathers is also great. it offers different moves and counter attacks. i really wish you could equip and keep the larger weapons, like that broadsword and those axes.

for secondary, id go with the notched cinqueda. the other high end ones are fine too.

if your looking for the best weapons, they are usually the more expensive ones. but as you play the game you will gradually acquire a ton of money (i have over 1 mil) and the prices wont matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast