Thread: Changing ingame subtitles (and texts) to english one | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Hi

I have just one question. Is there any way to changle crappy czech subtitles and texts to english ones? I deliberately bought an english version of Assassin Creed Brotherhood (because later the translations really sux) to only find, that all english version in our state has czech subtitles. Now I can't play the game with italian language and english subtitles, because the only options is czech subtitles.

In games like Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age, theres an option to manually edit "sub" file (it's *.tlk file if i remember correctly), and because those games have implemented english subtitles (and the texts too, the option to select them is only hidden), it works.

So, is there any option like that too?... Or am I destined to play with english dubbing and no subtitles?

Thx for you answer.

Exe
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi

I have just one question. Is there any way to changle crappy czech subtitles and texts to english ones? I deliberately bought an english version of Assassin Creed Brotherhood (because later the translations really sux) to only find, that all english version in our state has czech subtitles. Now I can't play the game with italian language and english subtitles, because the only options is czech subtitles.

In games like Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age, theres an option to manually edit "sub" file (it's *.tlk file if i remember correctly), and because those games have implemented english subtitles (and the texts too, the option to select them is only hidden), it works.

So, is there any option like that too?... Or am I destined to play with english dubbing and no subtitles?

Thx for you answer.

Exe

Hey Exe,

The digital deluxe version contains 9 different languages, and as far as I know, Czech isn't available in this edition. I understand that you bought a different retail edition. Sometimes specific distributors can decide to produce a specific version of the game and in your case, the distributor might have chosen to include only Czech language and "ditch" all other ones. If that's the case, you won't be able to access other languages in your game.

Crap. Yes, i bought another (collectors one). That's what I get for being dumb...

Thx for answer anyway.

No problem. The only way to know for sure is to check out product description on your distributor's website or simply send an e-mail. They should provide you with all information you need.

Well, i don't tried that and even that i already know the answer, it's actually the only thing i can do...