Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A step in the right direction.... | Forums

Hey people, I'v been playin ghost recon for years and there was always a few things i thought sucked...1 no jumping 2 you could'nt see you weapon and 3 the graphics got old after a while. I think GRAW adds good features to the GR series but also parts of the game suck ***...like the part where you have to guide the 2 ******ed tank drivers that seem to like driving into the walls and being shot at without returning fire after comanded to. But even so i think it has potential....I dont like the idea of 5 weapons and a futuristic setting either...if they would simply make another modern age ghost recon (not future) and add the features like sliding and visible weapons with iron sights and red dot scopes that would be awsom..this game sucks to me as far as time and place goes....I dont think Mexican rebels of all things should be armed with Heckler and Koch weaponry. Bring back the modern age and weapons but keep the updated graphics and features. My opinion
    You know the drill...One shot...One kill.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey people, I'v been playin ghost recon for years and there was always a few things i thought sucked...1 no jumping 2 you could'nt see you weapon and 3 the graphics got old after a while. I think GRAW adds good features to the GR series but also parts of the game suck ***...like the part where you have to guide the 2 ******ed tank drivers that seem to like driving into the walls and being shot at without returning fire after comanded to. But even so i think it has potential....I dont like the idea of 5 weapons and a futuristic setting either...if they would simply make another modern age ghost recon (not future) and add the features like sliding and visible weapons with iron sights and red dot scopes that would be awsom..this game sucks to me as far as time and place goes....I dont think Mexican rebels of all things should be armed with Heckler and Koch weaponry. Bring back the modern age and weapons but keep the updated graphics and features. My opinion

there was an "arms agreement" going down so its how the mexicans got the guns, tanks and equipment
    odd thing and i don't think the U.S. would ever do it to a direct neighbor that easily, but what do i know.

yeah i agree though, gimme a modern setting, throw us back into the jungles of korea or something!
    and where the F&*^ is my M4?

you can slide in this game. you can also do a foward leap. i have a red dot when using my scope. what i dont like is the light blue reticle. i tend to loose that thing in the heat of a battle.

"M4" Hell yeah Grim...I miss my Comme blaster to...(AK-47) Ghost recon would really kick *** if it had the features of GRAW but the time setting of the original GR. Also something i cant stand in GRAW is there is only 1 sniper rifle..and its a damn singleshot 50 cal....Give me back my SVD Dragunov. They even made it so that you can take like 10 rounds before you die...its pretty bad when GR had a better damage system than GR3.

Banned
    A step in the right direction??? for What? so they can scam you out of another 50 bucks for an expansion pack or GRAW II?

Funny!

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stalker03-04:
    there was always a few things i thought sucked...1 no jumping 2 you could'nt see you weapon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are joking right? This isn't CounterStrike!

Now jumping would really turn the tables in GRAW gameplay, but for the worst.

we'll start a new clan! The peter cottontail's of GRAW!!
    WOO HOO
    hopping down the bunny trail......

sry, with all the jump talk i had to do it....

Well slippery...than go play the original GR and enjoy it....I know this aint counter-strike but still being able to see your weapon and use iron sights makes the game more realistic. Oh and snipe4me....you only pay 50 bucks if you dont wait for a price drop. I payed 30 for GRAW but i just got it a few days ago. I guess you guys have the right to your opinion so i'll leave it at that but i am sorry to say GR was not a flawless game....it had sucky things in it which GRAW has improved on. But like all developers they try some new **** that pisses people off. So if you guys would'nt be up for a progressed GR thats your problem....go play the original.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast