Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Activision Should Be Burned Down, Right?! "True Crime is back, with Square Enix" | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Come on, they are screwing up any franshies that may have potential to expand upon their multi-million bu**sh*t COD

Check This and this

Guitar Hero, okay i understand that, even though i am pretty sure it has it's own fans who want a true sequel not a rehash one

but may main complain is True Crime: Hong Kong, come on, are you kidding me, the title had potential, it wasn't over the top, but it was pretty damn good, more work on it could make it great, Look for yourself Demo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across new info about the game, new interview Link describing the game as - 2011's most polished open world game

read it and tell me what you think, there is only one thing i dislike, it's how they changed the look of the protagonist so much, he used to be cool, now not so much

Also here is another cover for the game EGM

I am waiting your responses

Share with me what you think

================================================== ==============================================

It is a little late, but I am bringing new news, If you liked this thread and this game then you gonna love this

On August 2, 2011, Square Enix picked up the publishing rights to the game. Square Enix will still be working with United Front Games on True Crime, but the game will be renamed as Square Enix did not pick up the True Crime IP.

Here is a hoping we see it sooner than later, I really wonder how much will SE change, in terms of the character look, the gameplay, the world, .....etc, I believe it will be amazing, SE is hell of a publisher that guarantee quality

How come Activision didn't see what Square Enix saw ?! Link

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Come on, they are screwing up any franshies that may have potential to expand upon their multi-million bu**sh*t COD

Check This and this

Guitar Hero, okay i understand that, even though i am pretty sure it has it's own fans who want a true sequel not a rehash one

but may main complain is True Crime: Hong Kong, come on, are you kidding me, the title had potential, it wasn't over the top, but it was pretty damn good, more work on it could make it great, Look for yourself Demo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across new info about the game, new interview Link describing the game as - 2011's most polished open world game

read it and tell me what you think, there is only one thing i dislike, it's how they changed the look of the protagonist so much, he used to be cool, now not so much

Also here is another cover for the game EGM

I am waiting your responses

Share with me what you think

================================================== ==============================================

It is a little late, but I am bringing new news, If you liked this thread and this game then you gonna love this

On August 2, 2011, Square Enix picked up the publishing rights to the game. Square Enix will still be working with United Front Games on True Crime, but the game will be renamed as Square Enix did not pick up the True Crime IP.

Here is a hoping we see it sooner than later, I really wonder how much will SE change, in terms of the character look, the gameplay, the world, .....etc, I believe it will be amazing, SE is hell of a publisher that guarantee quality

How come Activision didn't see what Square Enix saw ?! Link

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I am surprised that Activision is still around.

I had honestly thought they "died" when they changed their name to Mediagenic until I purchased Interstate'76 like in 97/98. That game was sort of revolutionary and the engine was pretty

Over the years they have sort of reminded me of how I play the game Monopoly. Just acquiring small properties, because they were never fortunate to land on something awesome worth infinitely more with a hotel on it. Instead they just keep right on putting hotels on Baltic Avenue, rather than saving money and purchasing Park place and Boardwalk and then putting a hotel on them.

I have been kind of hoping since their merger with (because Vivendi bought Sierra) that they would start work on a new NOLF game...but that ain't gonna happen..so yeah. They really are not doing much with what they have. They own a lot of old titles, that still have a good fan base. They could cash in on that. But they are going with COD and FEAR. Not that there is anything wrong with those games.

FEAR yeah nothing wrong with it, COD ?!, too many releases ?!, there is like 3 games rumored till now, one for Ghost (from MW2), MW3, and a multiplayer game, i mean that is too much

I agree with you about Act...., i really don't understand why do companies turn away from old great franchisees in favor for the well established ones ?!, they had the very old Spider Man on PSOne oh great titles

I was never into hate against them but why the heck cancel True Crime !!!, come on what do you think of it ?!, too many games being canceled because of fear of market full of shooter

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sameer_monier:

Share with me what you think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My first thought was "Why does this guy walk/run so weird?"
    But WOW do I like that gameplay. Especially how the crowd reacts. Seems very streamlined.

This is why non-gamers bash the gaming industry and why I lose hope for creative developers. COD is not a blockbuster experience; it's a game that zombifies. Speaking of zombies, I'm not a big fan of the way they portray zombies. I've played it and it's fun, but it's not really all that great. In fact, I think Rock* did loads better with Undead Nightmare. Talk about bang for your buck. Not to mention Undead Overrun... Holy Water is so much cooler than a Nuke.

luongct : yeah, i like the free run sequence, there is freedom, you can follow him on stairs for close up chase, or scale up things for more intense experience, and it is different than what we see of scaling in AC, also there is those cinematic moments that adds flavor to it, you know when he jumped so high and fall into glass down, i though he was dead, yet he wasn't, those are great moments

Also check this Demo the guy really nails why i like the title, Asian country which is nice to play in a new place, brutal martial arts, there is chasing sequence with cars/motorcycle also there is the free running, the execution

The shooting mechanics could need some work, and the graphics needs a little more push, but it is already looking great, but the stupid Activision canceled it in favor for COD

kipphopopotomus i couldn't agree with you morE, we are suffering from developers who want to top COD, EA is in desperate fight to win, they tried with MoH, and now they trying so hard with BattleField 3, even Epic released a fun game called Duty Calls or something similar, yet BulletStorm stands as it's own fun game that's why i respect it, yet we still got alot of shooter games HomeFront it's THQ trail to get alot of buck from shooter fans

On the other side we may still have little hope if this game works Hail to the king, baby!, the writer of IGN knows nothing, he want to modernize it, practically want it to be like COD, why can't a game remains the same !!!, it is what makes it fun no matter how old it is, the Devs of Gear Box stayed true to Duke, and that is something great, maybe alot of people will buy it, and with that maybe the other Devs will look back at long dead franchisees and start reviving them without modifying the formula too much

Speaking of Zombies, COD is fun zombies, RDR real zombies, i like you would never compare the two, if i wanted fun i will try COD, i wanted to feel being over run i will play RDR, the point is we don't need every game to have zombie mode copied from COD, we need them to be like RDR, for example make a game and it's zombie mode puts you in the choose of a zombie trying to over run the city, be creative God damn it

Guys sorry for my long posts, it is just that i am mad because of what happened to True Crime and the decline of special games

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Yeah, kinda sucks that anything original and intuitive get's canned in favor of mainstream been there done that type stuff.

And yet the release more and more of that same old same

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    luongct : yeah, i like the free run sequence, there is freedom, you can follow him on stairs for close up chase, or scale up things for more intense experience, and it is different than what we see of scaling in AC, also there is those cinematic moments that adds flavor to it, you know when he jumped so high and fall into glass down, i though he was dead, yet he wasn't, those are great moments

Also check this Demo the guy really nails why i like the title, Asian country which is nice to play in a new place, brutal martial arts, there is chasing sequence with cars/motorcycle also there is the free running, the execution

The shooting mechanics could need some work, and the graphics needs a little more push, but it is already looking great, but the stupid Activision canceled it in favor for COD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find myself agreeing with everything you said. But I think it's impossible to survive from a fall that high, even through glass. But I'd rather have that one complaint about a game than no game at all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast