Thread: couldn't take it anymore.... | Forums

well i phoned EBgames and *****ed and complained and *****ed somemore. i returned this unfortunate waist of money and got a full store credit which i'll use someday soon.

Ubisoft your complete inability to have any of your so called dev's even say word #1 out here on the forums which you in your usual hide behind the fookin door way of doing told us to post on your "support" site for help.

i am assuming that ubisoft has way to much money in there hands and doesn't need anymore and thats why we barely here peep from these twits about whats happening..afantana or whatever the hell your name is thanks for posting but lets get the dev's of this crappy game out here on the forums and face the bloody music and feed us some info.
    anyways i would STRONGLY reccommend that you go back to your vid store and ***** and whine and raise hell...you might not get a refund but a full store credit is better then nothing and if you tell the store manager ...not the snot nosed pimple behind the counter that works there 1 day a week..that the game is defective and misrepresented and you do not wish another copy of the same defective game but a credit to purchase a new one..if that store is reputable they will at least do this for you.

so thanks ubisoft but you will never see another dollar of my money again..unless you can prove that you can pull your **** together. i have returned this pile of tripe back to the hell from which it came and it is gone and outa my life. i wil still check in guys to see if things are changing..i may be a ***** most days but if i see the posts changing to positive after ubisoft decides that they should at least do something except sit on there asses then i might grab another copy from the dollar store..tioll then i will be keeping my eyes on the reviews when ghost recon for pc gets released..cause with ubisofts track record i don't trust the *****s ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
    stay crazy,stay real
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well i phoned EBgames and *****ed and complained and *****ed somemore. i returned this unfortunate waist of money and got a full store credit which i'll use someday soon.

Ubisoft your complete inability to have any of your so called dev's even say word #1 out here on the forums which you in your usual hide behind the fookin door way of doing told us to post on your "support" site for help.

i am assuming that ubisoft has way to much money in there hands and doesn't need anymore and thats why we barely here peep from these twits about whats happening..afantana or whatever the hell your name is thanks for posting but lets get the dev's of this crappy game out here on the forums and face the bloody music and feed us some info.
    anyways i would STRONGLY reccommend that you go back to your vid store and ***** and whine and raise hell...you might not get a refund but a full store credit is better then nothing and if you tell the store manager ...not the snot nosed pimple behind the counter that works there 1 day a week..that the game is defective and misrepresented and you do not wish another copy of the same defective game but a credit to purchase a new one..if that store is reputable they will at least do this for you.

so thanks ubisoft but you will never see another dollar of my money again..unless you can prove that you can pull your **** together. i have returned this pile of tripe back to the hell from which it came and it is gone and outa my life. i wil still check in guys to see if things are changing..i may be a ***** most days but if i see the posts changing to positive after ubisoft decides that they should at least do something except sit on there asses then i might grab another copy from the dollar store..tioll then i will be keeping my eyes on the reviews when ghost recon for pc gets released..cause with ubisofts track record i don't trust the *****s ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
    stay crazy,stay real

Banned
    i tried selling mine on ebay but it seems sbout 2000 people already had that idea