Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: why | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Oh yeah, find a thread where I am praising the game. I cant remember saying this is going to be GOTY or the best game ever. All i see i have been doing is giving some facts about the game so that some of you people dont bash the game of things you dont even know thats in the game or not.

I guess I better start praising this game. It looks much better than that P.O.S. game SCCT.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey c'mon man SCCT was probably one of the best SC games. It's impossible to compare SCCT with SCC they are both completely different SC games.
    A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/a

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MMusumeci:
    Hey c'mon man SCCT was probably one of the best SC games. It's impossible to compare SCCT with SCC they are both completely different SC games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was just being sarcastic, bro. SCCT was the best SC in content.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345