Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RUSE 2 ideas | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeam22:
    I think this game is extremely good. I love it!!! It still needs to work on a few things, but I don't think they should make a ruse 2 for a while, but they should come out with a big expansion pack that contains the following:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Abeam22:
    First USA needs foot artillery I cannot tell you how many times I have been pounded by tons of my enemies cheap, hide-able foot artillery, and the only artillery USA is the priest, the m40, and the long tom and all are to expensive to buy in bulk.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Priest and M40 have armour 1, which makes any anti artillary tactics pretty useless.
    So only way to counter it is with some sort of AT weapon, like flak 90/88 Breda. Well these have no armour need alot of micro to even get close even then they need forest or something.
    AT, gets artyed, TD the jackson is the most cost effective TD ingame. Planes are solved by the M16. 2 bases have these just need recon which is $5 in the $20 barracks.
    However I have made a tactic to counter usa players, so far it has worked extremely well. But needs more testing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeam22:
    Second, NO NAVAL BATTLES!!??? I mean that is embarrassing, they have ships pounding the land, landing troops and you don't get to use or build any?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think battleships are a bad idea, since they are huge. The bigger ones had cannons that could flip tiger tanks, most people would just switch to sea. These battleships are so large that entire maps would maybe have to be water for it to work out. Who would go land when they can get battleships that are massively hard to kill and can bomb the map. Anyways with balancing they would still be pretty massive.

Third, infantry needs to be more powerful or tanks ned to be less one of the two.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourth, The airborne. This is by far my favorite unit. Though it needs to be cheaper, and more powerful, I mean the heavy infantry is exactly the same, but it is more effective against tanks, that needs to be fixed. Also I enjoy making airborne operations and my main problem is they they are found by recon and then ripped apart by tanks, planes or artillery. They should have gliders carrying willies, artillery, AT guns, and AA guns.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cheaper and more powerful, Italy gets folgore with SatchelCharges, honesly if my paras had panzerfaust or anything I would do a backflip and fail.
    The Britsh get the same stats as the airbourne however they get a very bad PIAT.
    German paras have everything great they get elite weapons and the best panzershreck
    Then you have france and USSR with paras that do med weapon damage (40) Ussr ones have satchelcharges aswell.
    Now how OP would you plan be. $15 is to expensive, then they have anti inf damage which you want to be elite weapons (100) not heavy (80), your men get AT and AA so they counter everything besides arty for less then $15 and they get dropped in a plane. You honestly didn't think it through with the paras.

They also need to arm Willies and the Kubelwagon
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can you arm them with, a tiny machinegun? They have no armour they are ment to not fight. Just to stay hidden. You don't need a gun. Hell you know how annoyed that makes me when you want a $5 recon that goes 47km/h to have a gun?
    Italy autoblinda 40 has a gun, however it has no armour and is $20 each. It is very bad even tho it has a gun. However the autoblinda 43 is massively awesome.
    Don't pray for an easy life. Pray to be a strong person
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't want them to make a sequel. They couldn't even fix the first one and you already want a second one? That's ...

I wish you could lay mines like in company of heroes, with an engineer team or something. Also just like in COH if a unit gained veterancy after killing enemies it would be very interesting. Also... SNIPERS to kill infantry ;D

"Love is the only fire that is hot enough to melt the iron obstinacy of a creatures' will”
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RuseUnitViewer (Get IT!!!): http://ifile.it/zn7ji2qBrahmanfire Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991433019
    R.U.S.E. Shoutcast/Commentaries: http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSETFB
    R.U.S.E. Broadcasts:http://ruse.fulltimegeek.de/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AverageSoldier:
    I think this game is extremely good. I love it!!! It still needs to work on a few things, but I don't think they should make a ruse 2 for a while, but they should come out with a big expansion pack that contains the following:

First USA needs foot artillery I cannot tell you how many times I have been pounded by tons of my enemies cheap, hide-able foot artillery, and the only artillery USA is the priest, the m40, and the long tom and all are to expensive to buy in bulk.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Priest and M40 have armour 1, which makes any anti artillary tactics pretty useless.
    So only way to counter it is with some sort of AT weapon, like flak 90/88 Breda. Well these have no armour need alot of micro to even get close even then they need forest or something.
    AT, gets artyed, TD the jackson is the most cost effective TD ingame. Planes are solved by the M16. 2 bases have these just need recon which is $5 in the $20 barracks.
    However I have made a tactic to counter usa players, so far it has worked extremely well. But needs more testing

Second, NO NAVAL BATTLES!!??? I mean that is embarrassing, they have ships pounding the land, landing troops and you don't get to use or build any?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think battleships are a bad idea, since they are huge. The bigger ones had cannons that could flip tiger tanks, most people would just switch to sea. These battleships are so large that entire maps would maybe have to be water for it to work out. Who would go land when they can get battleships that are massively hard to kill and can bomb the map. Anyways with balancing they would still be pretty massive.

Third, infantry needs to be more powerful or tanks ned to be less one of the two.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourth, The airborne. This is by far my favorite unit. Though it needs to be cheaper, and more powerful, I mean the heavy infantry is exactly the same, but it is more effective against tanks, that needs to be fixed. Also I enjoy making airborne operations and my main problem is they they are found by recon and then ripped apart by tanks, planes or artillery. They should have gliders carrying willies, artillery, AT guns, and AA guns.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cheaper and more powerful, Italy gets folgore with SatchelCharges, honesly if my paras had panzerfaust or anything I would do a backflip and fail.
    The Britsh get the same stats as the airbourne however they get a very bad PIAT.
    German paras have everything great they get elite weapons and the best panzershreck
    Then you have france and USSR with paras that do med weapon damage (40) Ussr ones have satchelcharges aswell.
    Now how OP would you plan be. $15 is to expensive, then they have anti inf damage which you want to be elite weapons (100) not heavy (80), your men get AT and AA so they counter everything besides arty for less then $15 and they get dropped in a plane. You honestly didn't think it through with the paras.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can you arm them with, a tiny machinegun? They have no armour they are ment to not fight. Just to stay hidden. You don't need a gun. Hell you know how annoyed that makes me when you want a $5 recon that goes 47km/h to have a gun?
    Italy autoblinda 40 has a gun, however it has no armour and is $20 each. It is very bad even tho it has a gun. However the autoblinda 43 is massively awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't pray for an easy life. Pray to be a strong person

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Italy autoblinda 40 has a gun, however it has no armour and is $20 each. It is very bad even tho it has a gun. However the autoblinda 43 is massively awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes with a defensive machine gun so they aren't too big of a target maybe make that an upgrade and i little more expensive

Fourth, The airborne. This is by far my favorite unit. Though it needs to be cheaper, and more powerful, I mean the heavy infantry is exactly the same, but it is more effective against tanks, that needs to be fixed. Also I enjoy making airborne operations and my main problem is they they are found by recon and then ripped apart by tanks, planes or artillery. They should have gliders carrying willies, artillery, AT guns, and AA guns. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cheaper and more powerful, Italy gets folgore with SatchelCharges, honesly if my paras had panzerfaust or anything I would do a backflip and fail.
    Now how OP would you plan be. $15 is to expensive, then they have anti inf damage which you want to be elite weapons (100) not heavy (80), your men get AT and AA so they counter everything besides arty for less then $15 and they get dropped in a plane. You honestly didn't think it through with the paras. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well gliders really did drop jeeps, artillery, ect. I personally think it would be a lot of fun to be able to drop gliders. Also the gliders would more expensive than the normal artillery.

I think this game is awesome!! However it still needs a few changes,but like Abeam22, I also think that they shouldn't make a ruse2 for a while,but should come out with a massive expansion pack that contains the following.

1.They have no naval battles! I mean the only kind of navy in there is is just random ships slamming the shore with artillery,I mean thats ok but you need to be able to build them and use them.

2.They need to have gliders,a map editor,a Pacific campaign,lots of naval battles and need to arm Willies and the Kubelwagon.

3.They have to include the USA with foot artillery,I mean every time I play I always find that the enemy always has hidden foot artillery in every patch of woods thats in the enemy area and they all slam my units.

4.infantry needs to be cheeper and more powerful as well as the airborne,because there's nothing I like more in this game than launching airborne assaults. Given that I don't like that they get found easily by recon then get totaled by enemy armor or planes.

5.Foxholes! They need to add foxholes I mean that's one of the crucial things that they need to add

6. And lastly NUCLEAR ARTILLERY!?? Really? Now come on I mean really,please don't continue that in a possible ruse2 or expansion pack if they want nuclear then make nuclear bombers.

And don't get me wrong I really like this game as a matter of fact I love it!!! But if they make these changes it will be almost perfect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eibelboys:
    I think this game is awesome!! However it still needs a few changes,but like Abeam22, I also think that they shouldn't make a ruse2 for a while,but should come out with a massive expansion pack that contains the following.

1.They have no naval battles! I mean the only kind of navy in there is is just random ships slamming the shore with artillery,I mean thats ok but you need to be able to build them and use them.

2.They need the Kubelwagon,gliders,a map editor,a Pacific campaign,lots of naval battles and need to arm Willies.

3.They have to include the USA with foot artillery,I mean every time I play I always find that the enemy always has hidden foot artillery in every patch of woods thats in the enemy area and they all slam my units.

4.infantry needs to be cheeper and more powerful as well as the airborne,because there's nothing I like more in this game than launching airborne assaults. Given that I don't like that they get found easily by recon then get totaled by enemy armor or planes.

5. And lastly NUCLEAR ARTILLERY!?? Really? Now come on I mean really,please don't continue that in a possible ruse2 or expansion pack if they want nuclear then make nuclear bombers.

And don't get me wrong I really like this game as a matter of fact I love it!!! But if they make these changes it will be almost perfect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here same as OP we have another player who has no idea how things work and can be considered noob in game called RUSE.

1st: If you would be able to build ships and land troops in same map/match it would completley ruin balance of any kind.

2nd: No, just no, the game has ENOUGH units, and willy are OVERPOWERED as they are already.

3rd: Are you being serious, hidden arty in woods???????? with that sentence you prooved to anyone that you are indeed a casual/noob not any single piece of arty can ever HIDE in woods.

4th: infantry is good as it is... if you like airborne use it wisely and not ONLY 1 unit... l2p

5th: Well for a change i agree with that point, just i say NO NUCLEAR STUFF AT ALL
    ------------------------------------------
    steam name: Alcarin1989
    in-game name: Alcarin

Tales From The Battlefield: RUSE
    [URL=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RUSETourney]R.U.S.E Sunday Tournament Steam

[QUOTE]Originally posted by eibelboys:

They need a Pacific campaign with island hopping and various naval battles

Lastly they need to have larger maps and a map editor.

Again this game is superb but it would close to perfect if they added all this

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobs_mom:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by eibelboys:

They need a Pacific campaign with island hopping and various naval battles

Lastly they need to have larger maps and a map editor.

Again this game is superb but it would close to perfect if they added all this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZOMG we had nuclear wepons and ships, and snipers, and mortar teams, and they had rommel patton and all we have is your bull****ting...

learn the basis of the game 1st and then talk about armed willies ships, and better inf
    ------------------------------------------
    steam name: Alcarin1989
    in-game name: Alcarin

Tales From The Battlefield: RUSE
    [URL=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RUSETourney]R.U.S.E Sunday Tournament Steam

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast