Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the glass in the trailer | Forums

im just wondering what the hell the glass is in the begginin of the trailer where adam sets up a trap. i can barely make out what is underneath but after the glass breaks i think it s somesort of railway but i wouldnt know what the glass would be. i just wonderin cos it might be a big part of a information about the game that ubi have hidden and i cant make it out. pls help i really want to know what it is.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

im just wondering what the hell the glass is in the begginin of the trailer where adam sets up a trap. i can barely make out what is underneath but after the glass breaks i think it s somesort of railway but i wouldnt know what the glass would be. i just wonderin cos it might be a big part of a information about the game that ubi have hidden and i cant make it out. pls help i really want to know what it is.

Well Simple, it's a glass building on it's side with all the glass broken on the other side. Couldn't you see the school bus? So a road must of been down there, so the answer that makes most sense would be "A glass building fell on it's side"

There's nothing more to say really...

~The way of the crayon~
    Assassins are not lethal. Do not be worried. *insert shady smiley*
    Brucie is BACK!

Yep, it is a road, I looked closely at the trailer and saw stairs, AND a divider line that they put on roads, so I'm positive it's just a building fallen on it's side. Or at least a wall that fell.

Yeah, it's some sort of building that has fallen over. I watched the trailer on a dark screen so I couldn't see all the details of the road and stuff but that is the only explanation in my opinion.

i don't understand. I get that we've established it's a glass building on it's side but, how can glass survive a fall like that? i mean is it like super-reinforced or something?

Don't forget, if this game does take place in Chicago the tall buildings have window's that are ment to survive strong winds, therefor it's possible it might of survived

Sorry... It's TOOO huge a stretch for me to believe that the glass survived a fall like that then shatters under the weight of three guys... That's some magical glass.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks somewhat cool and interesting, I'm just hoping it won't be disappointing. From the trailer I'm getting Bourne Identity meets Escape from NY which would be pretty awesome...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by njcu:
    Sorry... It's TOOO huge a stretch for me to believe that the glass survived a fall like that then shatters under the weight of three guys... That's some magical glass.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glass would have been reinforced to resist the strong Chi-town winds. When the building fell over, the glass cracked but didn't break, weakening it. When Adam falls down, it weakens it further. I swear I hear what It hink is the sound of the glass spider-webbing out. So then, the weight of the three guys rushing for the bottle of water could easily have made the glass crack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast