Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC gaming laptops | Forums

Banned
    With GRAW soon to come, I need a new computer, or a least video card,,,a good VC seems to run 3-500, so I am looking at just getting a gaming laptop, what would you suggest and which video card should I have in my Laptop,,,thanks!!!
    Hansolo_Bohica
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    With GRAW soon to come, I need a new computer, or a least video card,,,a good VC seems to run 3-500, so I am looking at just getting a gaming laptop, what would you suggest and which video card should I have in my Laptop,,,thanks!!!
    Hansolo_Bohica

Banned
    I know, I know, I can type! I'm working here!!!

I am a reseller for gaming laptop's, contact me at waqidjanjua@Hotmail.com as my msn. My site is still under development, but i am a reseller for sager and prostar notebooks. We can talk on the phone and find the right laptop for you.

hooters this game is gonna be so nice!!

dont buy a laptop...

they cost way too much compared to what they can do for u ...

LOL your so wrong.

Ive got my laptop and thats all i use, i dont use my desktop anymore.

3GHZ INTEL PENT. HT
    1GHZ RAM
    X800PCI 256MB VID CARD
    7200 80g HD
    Wireless
    Internal bluetooth
    My refresh rate is out of this world
    And most of all my lcd display is so detailed and colorfull.

After i bought this, i signed up to become a reseller for these companies and others , and am building my website.

You would be able to take a laptop anywhere and not doa nything with it.

But what im talking about is a portable desktop.

10Lbs
    1HOUR Battery life

But its portable, and thats the point.

hmmm, never seen a laptop that supports 60Hz+ refresh rates. i think LCD's cap out right there... plus, you'll never be able to o/c your portable desktop, not to mention the cost of an up-to-date setup(that 7200rpm HD alone will set you back an extra $300). if you were to compare laptop "efficiency" with a desktop, you pretty much end up cutting the possibilities in half and doubling the price. you just don't buy them babies for video games...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by th33f.:
    hmmm, never seen a laptop that supports 60Hz+ refresh rates. i think LCD's cap out right there... plus, you'll never be able to o/c your portable desktop, not to mention the cost of an up-to-date setup(that 7200rpm HD alone will set you back an extra $300). if you were to compare laptop "efficiency" with a desktop, you pretty much end up cutting the possibilities in half and doubling the price. you just don't buy them babies for video games... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you ever thought about the fact that some people do need a laptop? Some people need to travel a lot, to work, study etc. Laptops are not total desktop replacements, just versatile mobile tools which can do the same job as desktops... If i were to get one, i'd make sure it could play modern 3D games while my desktop is not avaliabe. Some laptops, such as those from Alienware, put a lot of mid-range desktop PCs to shame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kanix357:
    LOL your so wrong.

Ive got my laptop and thats all i use, i dont use my desktop anymore.

3GHZ INTEL PENT. HT
    1GHZ RAM
    X800PCI 256MB VID CARD
    7200 80g HD
    Wireless
    Internal bluetooth
    My refresh rate is out of this world
    And most of all my lcd display is so detailed and colorfull.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats all fine and dandy .... what did u pay for it ? and what would a desktop with the same specs cost ...

ye.. thats what i thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast