Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't download game! :( | Forums

Hey guys is it possible that anyone can help me at all I seem to be having some issues here that I can't resolve alone

This is the problem I keep getting. Thanks!

Hey guys is it possible that anyone can help me at all I seem to be having some issues here that I can't resolve alone

This is the problem I keep getting. Thanks!

Bump

Anyone?

Anyone know of any other way I can download it atleast?

I've got the exact same problem. I have already emailed technical support. Still no answer. I am insanely angry at the moment and if it isn't solved soon I'm going to ask for a refund. I don't care if they don't refund digital purchases they soon will when I get Trading Standards onto them.

Same problem here. Any solution?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Algorithm69:
    I've got the exact same problem. I have already emailed technical support. Still no answer. I am insanely angry at the moment and if it isn't solved soon I'm going to ask for a refund. I don't care if they don't refund digital purchases they soon will when I get Trading Standards onto them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I emailed them this morning also, still no reply here.. Hope this get's resolved soon! Let me know if any of you have any answers.

Thanks!

I'm definitely going to be asking for a refund and will buy it from a reliable source. This is pathetic.

Just to be clear are you two guys from the UK too?

I sure am mate!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast