Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTRA! Germans Overwhelmed By Swarms of Gerbils Ending WWII | Forums

Anyway, Wüstenrennmaus hin oder her, we pown you any time:

Miss Germany 2008.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I once

Raaaid: once i read about making a wormhole with household items, extreamly dangerous

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ultraHun:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fantastic mammary development.

Raaaid: once i read about making a wormhole with household items, extreamly dangerous

The German model was clearly designed for lightness and ease of production. The awkwardness of placing a heavy battery on such a light frame is obvious. The U.S. solution, Miss America:

carries a moderately heavy battery but placed more logically in a strong frame built for long range work and durability. The powerful propulsion system will give her greater top speed at the expense of acceleration speed. Mounting this ship is man's work calling for steadiness and physical strength not to mention a big stick.

Miss England - comfortable in all the right positions.

The English model, on the other hand, is elegant, and has elliptical lines. The battery is large but not so big that it could result in instability while attempting high speed maneuvers. The general appearance suggests capability to accomplish prodigious feats in close action.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leitmotiv:
    The English model, on the other hand, is elegant, and has elliptical lines. The battery is large but not so big that it could result in instability while attempting high speed maneuvers. The general appearance suggests capability to accomplish prodigious feats in close action. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translation: I certainly would

A perfect design except for the limited dimension amidships making the carriage of large ordnance questionable. The light battery dooms her to defeat at the hands of the German model. However, experienced pilots will prefer this model for aesthetic reasons. The fops.

Numbers wow da war!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast