Thread: ACB unlocks from AC2 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I have beaten AC2 to 100% completion. Are there any special things unlocked in ACB if you still have AC2 saved data?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have beaten AC2 to 100% completion. Are there any special things unlocked in ACB if you still have AC2 saved data?

no, acb begins right where ac2 ended and it assumes you 100% ac2, besides, you will be losing most of your stuff near the beginning of acb anyway

not even florins will transfer over because it would break the whole "rebuilding Rome" mechanic if you could do it all right from the start

if you are asking about actual extras due to having ac2 save data on your system, i would say extremely unlikely
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.

i think you get to keep any unspent uplay points

uplay is a separate thing to the "games save data" as far as i know and is linked to your actual psn/xbox and ubisoft accounts or whatever, not the game save data
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.