Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Homm5 has nothing to do with HOMM :-( | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

To all the doomsayers, i say, suit yourselves. I believe time changes, people changes, and games changes (sad but true).

I think it would be important for us to give HoMM5 a chace b4 all the swords are drawn. H4 might have given a lot of ppl bad experience (I dunno why, but i like the game), but i still think that its too early to condem the game now.

I personally feel that we should trust the developers on it (or until they had offically screw up), putting them down right now, even before we played the game, is totally unfair.

Personally, I will give this game a go, with no prejudice nor pre-conception. I will play it as though I had never played any heroes games before, then make up my mind on it. (But I really hope that after such a long time, H5 will live up to the series name.)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NECRO95:
    I think it would be important for us to give HoMM5 a chace b4 all the swords are drawn. H4 might have given a lot of ppl bad experience (I dunno why, but i like the game), but i still think that its too early to condem the game now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, I also think that all those who said that Hereos 4 was bad are cheating and secretely playing it anyways. Because people come in forums just to let their skills in arguing and a bad attempt of showing their intelligence just for the sake of doing it. Instead of saying what their hearts say they listen to their brains.
    Don't AnGer Me ...
    You won't like it when I get angry ...

More importantly, those "doomsayers" may make developers lose motivation or at the very least make them read the forum LESS than they would if those trolls weren't there (which means developers would be less likely to read our requests and ideas)...
    That's how I see it.

I WILL BUY IT.
    And i'm a not new to the series my pesimistic friend.
    "Doubt is the first sign of weakness"
    Commander Angelos
    Space Marines-1st Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    "Don't bother me...arghhh... i'm working on something."--BIG MEK--

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123