Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Song Sort Menu | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TonyFarkas:

Is this new? I don't recall seeing it before I read this post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is what new sir?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evergimp:
    Yeah, there is a filter too.

I've found it very useful to filter by songs in my event. That way even after I qualify for a song I can easily find it and practice it some more before the event. I like to make sure I can constantly beat the qualifying score.

They are really going to have to do something with that menu, as well as with the Downloads menu. The downloads will be downright impossible to find what you want after a month or two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, now you tell me!!!... I was hammering on Play with Fire so much to try to qualify that I forgot how to play the other songs. I am not very fast at switching between chords. Then I had to hunt down the other songs in the event to practice them again. The event switch is pretty sweet.

To OP

Thanks a bunch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12