Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubi's DRM has been cracked 100%- Remove it from SCC | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

As most of you probably know, Ubisoft's new PC DRM, currently included in the company's recent releases such as Silent Hunter V and Assassin's Creed II, requires players to have a constant Internet connection so the game can be experienced. The protection system caused a lot of problems for a majority of legit users. The PC edition of Assassin's Creed II hit the market last month and there were various hack attempts, one of which involved a scheme that allowed users to emulate Ubisoft's DRM servers on their computers.
    Hacking group known as SKIDROW managed to circumvent Ubisoft's protection completely. There's a cracked version of Assassin's Creed II PC available on torrent sites as of last night, complete with a readme file in which SKIDROW addresses Ubisoft directly:

" Thank you Ubisoft, this was quiete a challenge for us, but nothing stops the leading force from doing what we do. Next time focus on the game and not on the DRM. It was probably horrible for all legit users. We just make their lifes easier. "
    There you have it, kids. It took them about a month or so. We all knew this would happen.
    Thanks Vodoo for the heads-up.
    http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/...ws.phtml?id=042210_2

It has been confirmed that this crack is 100%, even including Uplay Achievements. This crack is brand new and circumvents the DRM.

So here's the real question: Why apply the DRM now? The same DRM is being applied to Splinter Cell and its only going to make legit users' have to go through the hassle of being online just to play. This is completely stupid at this point.

I understand that piracy is a problem but this truly doesnt help anymore. As of 2 days ago, this DRM is completely ineffective.

Can we please get a DRM removal from SCC?

NyQuil. The sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, how the hell did I get on my kitchen floor medicine!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As most of you probably know, Ubisoft's new PC DRM, currently included in the company's recent releases such as Silent Hunter V and Assassin's Creed II, requires players to have a constant Internet connection so the game can be experienced. The protection system caused a lot of problems for a majority of legit users. The PC edition of Assassin's Creed II hit the market last month and there were various hack attempts, one of which involved a scheme that allowed users to emulate Ubisoft's DRM servers on their computers.
    Hacking group known as SKIDROW managed to circumvent Ubisoft's protection completely. There's a cracked version of Assassin's Creed II PC available on torrent sites as of last night, complete with a readme file in which SKIDROW addresses Ubisoft directly:

" Thank you Ubisoft, this was quiete a challenge for us, but nothing stops the leading force from doing what we do. Next time focus on the game and not on the DRM. It was probably horrible for all legit users. We just make their lifes easier. "
    There you have it, kids. It took them about a month or so. We all knew this would happen.
    Thanks Vodoo for the heads-up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/...ws.phtml?id=042210_2

It has been confirmed that this crack is 100%, even including Uplay Achievements. This crack is brand new and circumvents the DRM.

So here's the real question: Why apply the DRM now? The same DRM is being applied to Splinter Cell and its only going to make legit users' have to go through the hassle of being online just to play. This is completely stupid at this point.

I understand that piracy is a problem but this truly doesnt help anymore. As of 2 days ago, this DRM is completely ineffective.

Can we please get a DRM removal from SCC?

NyQuil. The sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, how the hell did I get on my kitchen floor medicine!

well i guess a lot pc gamers will get it cracked since it has even uplay achievments ,and yes its stupid, 99% of pc gamers complain about the drm so pc sales will go very down, so ubisoft please remove the drm ( its preety uselles)
    YouTube Channel
    "I am Invisible, I am Relentless, I am Sam Fisher, I am a Splinter Cell"

Amen to that, anything else would be completely stupid.

We are back again at a concept so basic Ubisofts should be able to fathom it, Pirate copy better than legit copy, if they dont remove the DRM asap..

But something the lights are on, but nobody is behind the wheel, case and point Ubisoft.

LOL idiots... This is only for homies...

StarForce rulez! :P
    http://www.SamFisher.cz- Splinter Cell forever! (Over 25GB Splinter Cell stuffs online! 9,09GB of WMV and 8,03GB of flash 720p HD videos and 699MB HD screenshots from Conviction up to 9126x6453!)

http://www.splintercellconviction.cz - Comix Trailer 720p!

Ummm not! Encryption differs in all three DRM games, SCC include... Look at Settlers 7, pain in the *** for hackers for now

I don´t mind to register a copy of a game online but having to be online everytime I want to play singleplayer of my game that´s just wrong.

Thanks alot Dædalus-DoD for the sig.
    Formerly known as doxos77. (I wont change my forum account)

Ubi knows eventually it will get cracked, no secret, its getting the money they earned in the beginning will make sure that we are all playing fair.

simple if you dont like the DRM, and/ or want to play it on say a laptop out in the mountains, just give it w hile and it will have a crack, but that doesnt mean you should pirate the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Versus-Mroj:
    LOL idiots... This is only for homies...

StarForce rulez! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

starforce killed people's CD-ROM's and i think i was a victim too. Could have been burned out but i honestly didnt use it that much.
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember..."

Official Technical Support: https://support.ubi.com/

Oh, the irony..Looks like Ubisoft is getting their jsut deserts.

as limerick said - the point of the DRM is to keep the pirates off the game for as long as possible. not forever.

it's been a couple of weeks now and no SCC crack yet so for now - it's doing it's job. everyday that passes ppl buy that game instead of DLing it so UBI is getting paid.
    no every pirate will buy an uncracked game like this but some do so the DRM helps them for now.

it will be cracked in a few weeks once the crackers get all the values and missing data from a finished version of the game so by then - more buyer will pay UBI and the company will profit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    A Difficulty setting maker for Assassin's creed 2:
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...4/m/3621035448

MY RIG: Q6600, 2GB ram, HD4870 512mb, win XP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast