Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little stuck! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

I have been playing Project Legacy for a couple of months now and really enjoy it. Although I have found myself stuck on 'Calculations', the first memory in Rome Chapter 4.
    It costs 11,000,000 florins to purchase the boats you need to continue. I have completed every other single memory in the other sets and chapters, and now I'm stuck.
    Does anyone know an easy to way I could get these? Crafting is too complicated, and it will simply take weeks to get the money.
    If you have completed the memory, how did you get the boats?

Also, after Rome Chapter 4, what other memories are there? Because there is only 1 chapter in holidays...

Thanks!

I have been playing Project Legacy for a couple of months now and really enjoy it. Although I have found myself stuck on 'Calculations', the first memory in Rome Chapter 4.
    It costs 11,000,000 florins to purchase the boats you need to continue. I have completed every other single memory in the other sets and chapters, and now I'm stuck.
    Does anyone know an easy to way I could get these? Crafting is too complicated, and it will simply take weeks to get the money.
    If you have completed the memory, how did you get the boats?

Also, after Rome Chapter 4, what other memories are there? Because there is only 1 chapter in holidays...

Thanks!

There is only that way. By getting the money and buying the ships or crafting, there aren't any ways around it unfortunately.
    I suggest you start saving up money and collecting the money from the territories every 8 hours. It's the fastest way to get money.
    I suggest you also do some in crafting at the same time, and you'll see you have the 11 ships in no time.

I got my boats by buying them since at the time I was (and still am) rich. You should have a lot of money if you started playing since the launch of the game *wink*.

After Rome Chapter 4 there isn't much more... yet. It should be released soon the next memory pack called "Divine Science" so expect a lot of new memories in the near future.

build up your territories to max, dont spend the money and craft the items required.

took me about three days and there is more to do, im currently building up all the mnemonic sets

There are some mnemonics that make it cheaper to buy things, activate them before you buy the ships. buy the max number of territories too

Or you could use the money cheat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CowPan:
    Or you could use the money cheat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or you could follow by the rules like everyone else. Cheating is for losers.

I've been playing for less than two weeks and it took only 2 days to complete this event. I think I crafted 5 of the ships, got 1 free because of perfect crafting and bought the rest with the money from the territories (I have all of them)
    Cheating really doesn't make any sense.

The key to have a lot of money : buy every territories you can with the money you have until you have everything and then you'll have a huge income everyday.

otra solucion es repertir las memorias donde mas dinero dan y asi poco a poco lo conseguiras <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MariCroft:
    otra solucion es repertir las memorias donde mas dinero dan y asi poco a poco lo conseguiras <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello!! Since this is the English speaking forum for Assassins Creed: Project Legacy, we do request that you post in English so we can better assist you. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast