Thread: Conviction + Uplay + Rewards | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

First off, Uplay is in beta, so i think you all know what that means.

I don't know what your plans are with regards to which version of conviction you will buy?, but i was planning on buying the standard version simply because it's the cheapest option for me. In the standard version i believe what you get is...

Co-Op prologue.
    Conviction SP Campaign
    Face-Off
    Hunter
    Last-Stand

You have to complete certain actions whilst playing Conviction to gain Uplay points, then you can redeem those points for rewards.

Those rewards give you access to certain weapons, outfits and Infiltration mode.

But unfortunatley i have noticed in the Uplay forum,gamers who have redeemed their points for rewards are not getting the contents showing up in their game, meaning they don'y have access to Infiltration mode nor unlocked weapons.

So for me personaly i now have to try and find the extra money to purchase the exclusive collectors edition which has doubled the purchase price for Splinter Cell Conviction PC version.

It's not that i'm impatient it's just that i'm not prepared to wait for ages for extra content to show up in game that should really be in all editions of Conviction.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

First off, Uplay is in beta, so i think you all know what that means.

I don't know what your plans are with regards to which version of conviction you will buy?, but i was planning on buying the standard version simply because it's the cheapest option for me. In the standard version i believe what you get is...

Co-Op prologue.
    Conviction SP Campaign
    Face-Off
    Hunter
    Last-Stand

You have to complete certain actions whilst playing Conviction to gain Uplay points, then you can redeem those points for rewards.

Those rewards give you access to certain weapons, outfits and Infiltration mode.

But unfortunatley i have noticed in the Uplay forum,gamers who have redeemed their points for rewards are not getting the contents showing up in their game, meaning they don'y have access to Infiltration mode nor unlocked weapons.

So for me personaly i now have to try and find the extra money to purchase the exclusive collectors edition which has doubled the purchase price for Splinter Cell Conviction PC version.

It's not that i'm impatient it's just that i'm not prepared to wait for ages for extra content to show up in game that should really be in all editions of Conviction.

Either I'm reading your post wrong, or you or I have got it wrong.

I was under the impression that appart from a couple of weapons, everything is in all versions of the game. The only difference being that the collecters edition gave you early acces to them, wheras in the normal version you have to unlock them through playing, not through Uplay, but through the P.E.C system they have, like in RS:Vegas2.

I got my Auditore's Tomb with no hastle in Assassin's Creed. Didn't want to spend the other points on the rest. But if you want to save money and get the regular version I say get it and I don't think you'll have problems unlocking the rewards. Uplay is pretty simple and I think people who didn't get their rewards did something wrong either they just wanted to pre unlock the rewards without owning the game or over looked how they can actually get them in the game.
    "You are afraid, than why hide and why these dark deeds...?"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vampire28:
    everything is in all versions of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't think everything is unlocked though, in any version.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vampire28:
    in the normal version you have to unlock through playing, not through Uplay, but through the P.E.C system they have, like in RS:Vegas2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You are given Uplay points for completing certain tasks in the missions, you then redeem those points through Uplay to get rewards or access to certain weapons and outfits and it costs 40 Uplay points for example to get access to one of the deniable ops mode named Infiltration. The collectors edition will have a code in the box set that will unlock Infiltration mode, but the shadow edition and standard edition you will have to unlock it through Uplay points.

I have the XBOX360 Splinter Cell Conviction "Shadow Edition", and in the box was a code i had to redeem in-game to get early access to the SC3000 a SPAS-12 suppressed shotgun and an outfit called shadow armor. I did not get early access to Infiltration in the deniable ops mode, and i have yet to unlock this mode, and there are, still, a bunch of weapons to unlock and other outfits.

Uh get the collectors edition off of steam its only 64.99 compared to 59.99 and unless you live in washington state like me you have no tax to pay, 0_0 plus you get all the stuff you want and the original splinter cell for free as long as you preorder. and Tax generally comes to $4 so you pay about the same if you dont have tax

Isn't Uplay for consoles?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exorsist:
    Isn't Uplay for consoles? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    For PC as well, check out the Uplay site and see.