Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 789 Chevy.......... | Forums

The New 789 Chevy

1957, 1958 & 1959 All Rolled into One beauty! This car was built by [urlhttp://www.n2amotors.com/N2A motors[/url] (NoTwo Alike).

Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, sides like a 58, & a rear end like a 1959 impala Very Cool
    Hence the designation "789."

Is this a hot looking car, or What!?

You probably need to be at least 50 years old to really appreciate this, or not?!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The New 789 Chevy

1957, 1958 & 1959 All Rolled into One beauty! This car was built by [urlhttp://www.n2amotors.com/N2A motors[/url] (NoTwo Alike).

Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, sides like a 58, & a rear end like a 1959 impala Very Cool

You probably need to be at least 50 years old to really appreciate this, or not?!

Although I'm partial to '57 Chevys (who isn't), that just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's the paint job. It looks odd somehow.

Arghhh my eyes
    "We are only seeking Man. We have no need of other worlds. We need mirrors. We don't know what to do with other worlds. A single world, our own, suffices us; but we can't accept it for what it is. We are seaching for an ideal image of our own world" - Solaris

Ahhh thats better.

"We are only seeking Man. We have no need of other worlds. We need mirrors. We don't know what to do with other worlds. A single world, our own, suffices us; but we can't accept it for what it is. We are seaching for an ideal image of our own world" - Solaris

I dunno Aimail. Have you got a bigger picture?

Dum spiro, spero.

Yah I can see the tailpiece making sense from an industrial design perspective, the sides are okay, but the front . . .

reminds me of . . .

I got it-- hydrocephalus!

It's like a dolphin with its melon up there, with the two projectiles for accents. It just doesn't jell for me. Nice in its way: kind of like a girl who always looks more attractive going then coming

It's kind of crying out to me 'I want to really be the Bat Mobile!'

Slightly different front, paint, done

Not to come down on the design but look at the design of then-era Fleetwood Caddys and recent revamps of the Thunderbird-- you didn't have round design elements in the front and angular in the back. Nice individually, but just wrong all together.
    --------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ploughman:
    I dunno Aimail. Have you got a bigger picture? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I logged in just to LOL at this comment.

So BC you gettin' one?

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

http://jamathewriter.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/danjamafotos/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
    The New 789 Chevy

You probably need to be at least 50 years old to really appreciate this, or not?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG!!!! I WANT one. NOW!!!!! THAT'S what retro is supposed to look like. The Mercedes that aimail posted is another great retro look, but that Chevy looks maaaaaaaaavelous.

I can imagine the availability mark-up.

COOL Car do they do RH drive and ship to OZ

Aimail-- great Benz but not a Cabriolet

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast