Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have an unused or not using Battlefield 1942 cd key i can use... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    cause i lost mine and too lazy to look for it so does anyone have one there not using that they can pm me thx!cause their super super nice [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    cause i lost mine and too lazy to look for it so does anyone have one there not using that they can pm me thx!cause their super super nice [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    Isn't that illegal?[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Virtual Star, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 11:18AM EST on December/6/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>
    <font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
    <center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

XyZspineZyX
    it is? oh didn't think so...naw it can't be if u have da game right?? anyway i need one to play till i can find mine...

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    Yes, it is illegal. The CD key should be with the CD. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<center><font color="#2222ff">__________________________________________________ ______________________</font>

<font color="#2222ff">"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est" (A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands)
    -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD) </font>

<font size="4" color="#ff5500">The Evil One</font>
    <marquee width="50%"> <font color="#ff5500">"Cool Whip" </font><font color="#2222ff" size="2"> -- "Comare (Mafia Mistress) in The Family"; "General in the Evo Army"; "Member of PittBull's Mafia"; "Lounge singer for Drem's Mafia"</marquee></font></center>
    <center>Evogab Moderator -- click here to visit!</center>

XyZspineZyX
    man everythigns illegal these days so now i can't play my game cause i hvae no cd k i have da cds cause my bros take them out of there and spread them everywhere but i can't find the case...(hey fo how do u do that face)?

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    :+| = [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    just take out the +

<marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Virtual Star, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 11:18AM EST on December/6/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>

XyZspineZyX
    man i need a cd key! testing face :I wait what key is teh last one??

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    the one right under the backspace key[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

</a>

XyZspineZyX
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] yes go it i think!

<center>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast