Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Room Coordinates | Forums

Can ANYONE provide coordinates of the Egg in the Egg Room?

Base on a thread elsewhere - there is a theory that the "The gathered will tell the path of the shell" refers to the Egg in the Egg Room.

(mods: this is being posted here MY journey is continuing to discover the meaning of last msg from Zandi - there is nothing else for until the xpax come out)

tia
    D'aniel
    D'ni Directory
    To D'ni - I'm going, are you?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can ANYONE provide coordinates of the Egg in the Egg Room?

Base on a thread elsewhere - there is a theory that the "The gathered will tell the path of the shell" refers to the Egg in the Egg Room.

(mods: this is being posted here MY journey is continuing to discover the meaning of last msg from Zandi - there is nothing else for until the xpax come out)

tia
    D'aniel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>(mods: this is being posted here MY journey is continuing to discover the meaning of last msg from Zandi - there is nothing else for until the xpax come out)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    /smirk
    Looks more like you're testing them.

02943340@Katran

Quick, before the mods pounce . . .

The Zandi marker coordinates do NOT correspond to the egg, as the hood is about 1000 spans away from the Great Zero, and the Zandi point is about 58 spans.

----------------------------
    I AM NOT Zard0z!!!
    Calling all Pandaz, this is Planet Mungo . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dividertabs:
    /smirk
    Looks more like you're testing them.
    02943340@Katran<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really - I just felt I needed to clarify (or justify) why I posted here.

I dont complain about what the mods do - its their job - I just hate tracking down my posts. (Even tho the mods do a good job of referencing moved threads).

D'ni Directory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zardoz:
    Quick, before the mods pounce . . .

The Zandi marker coordinates do NOT correspond to the egg, as the hood is about 1000 spans away from the Great Zero, and the Zandi point is about 58 spans.

I AM NOT Zard0z!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok - thats fine -Im arguing that at all - but do you have the coords to the Egg?

Zandi's post of "33395/58/-81" could be a slew of things, not necessarily XYZ coords to somewhere in Uru.

Though I am still looking for the hidden door in Edar Gira.
    D'ni Directory

Nope, it's coordinates. Remember when you had a Nexus....ah that was nice. Well think back to that slew of numbers by the City Locations. It was something like:

Ferry Terminal 00000-00-00

Since we didn't calibrate the GZ, we got bupkiss on the GPS coordinates, but that's what those zeros represented.

JFC

Do you want UruLive to Return?
    Then Please, Click Here, and Sign the Petition AND SAVE URULIVE
    Thanks.
    Do you want UruLive to Return?
    Then Please, Click Here, and Sign the Petition AND SAVE URULIVE
    Thanks.

I understand - it very well may be coords within D'ni. (and I mostly agree)

BUT - what are the EGG COORDINATES?

I admit - everyone can argue (probably successfully) thats what Zandi numbers are. Im not trying to debate that - Im trying to find out what the Egg coords are.

Even if just for the sake of my (or your) own information.

OK - 1 justification for asking - everyone assumed the Tokota Alley end area was where 'something' was gonna happen. It either didnt happen (no posts on anything ocurring there after the 2nd Fall of D'ni) or everyone there was asked to keep hush hush. I wasnt there - all 3 servers keep me locked out from 10:30 pm to the final screams of the Bahro.
    D'ni Directory

The best way to get an approximation on the Egg room coords would be to work on a couple of the GZ Missions that centered on the 'hood.

If anyone just HAPPENS to have written down the coords of those Missions, with approximate locations, perhaps they could give you the answer.

But until or unless there is a return of the GZ Missions, we can only wonder.

And yes, the Zandi message DID reference an area in the Tokotah Alley area, and many who were there DO report that something appeared at that location in the last hour of Live.

Those coordinates were correct in pointing to the Tokotah Alley area.

In Atrus as hogarth
    KI # 04660700

hogarth

RealMarlboro, I think the D'ni used cylindrical coordinates (angle/r/z).

02943340@Katran

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast