Well...

I finished all of the puzzles in Voltaic, even the one with the steam elevator, but I can't get the airship to inflate. I know that the elevator has three levels, I have steam and the right combination (I read the combination of valves in about five walkthroughs and the needle is on the red line), but when I turn the larger valve outside the elevator, some steam is coming out but that's it, the airship won't inflate. I redid the puzzle a few times but it's no use.

My combination of valves is:
    Three open at the bottom, two in the middle and on at the top of the elevator.

Is there anything I missed? The generator is working, the waterwheel too, the fan in the lava room is working and there lava is back in there..

Help me please! :/

Well...

I finished all of the puzzles in Voltaic, even the one with the steam elevator, but I can't get the airship to inflate. I know that the elevator has three levels, I have steam and the right combination (I read the combination of valves in about five walkthroughs and the needle is on the red line), but when I turn the larger valve outside the elevator, some steam is coming out but that's it, the airship won't inflate. I redid the puzzle a few times but it's no use.

My combination of valves is:
    Three open at the bottom, two in the middle and on at the top of the elevator.

Is there anything I missed? The generator is working, the waterwheel too, the fan in the lava room is working and there lava is back in there..

Help me please! :/

I think it might be a glitch..

I'm running the DVD version (1.27) on XP .. I still got that 1.22 patch and installed it, I don't know if that could be the problem..

According to the Graham walkthrough, you seem to have it wrong...Click here for the walkthrough

With all valves closed at first you should have to...
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Open 3 valves on the top level, 2 on the centre and 3 on the bottom.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well thank you x'D

i guess i'll learn to read before asking again. ^^'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ICannotBeSeen:
    well thank you x'D

i guess i'll learn to read before asking again. ^^' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No big deal. You are welcome no matter what.

I have made the same mistake.... a few times too.