Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoke bombs. Er.., Where?! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Am new to this game and am loving it so far but I have a problem. I need to kill 10 'brutes' on a bridge and they are getting hard work! I want to use smoke bombs on them but I am not able to buy the pouch from the tailor? The only options that come up are medicine pouches. Tried the blacksmith as well in vain.
    What do I have to do to enable the smoke bomb pouch?
    And is there a way of 'saving' closer to a target so when it goes wrong I am not continually transported back to the flippin pigeon coop? Thats getting boring now!
    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Am new to this game and am loving it so far but I have a problem. I need to kill 10 'brutes' on a bridge and they are getting hard work! I want to use smoke bombs on them but I am not able to buy the pouch from the tailor? The only options that come up are medicine pouches. Tried the blacksmith as well in vain.
    What do I have to do to enable the smoke bomb pouch?
    And is there a way of 'saving' closer to a target so when it goes wrong I am not continually transported back to the flippin pigeon coop? Thats getting boring now!
    Cheers.

you don't buy the pouch, you get it from a mercenary somewhere in tuscany (he mission near the abbey)

When smoke bombs are available at blacksmiths

A-haa..
    That would make sense then. Haven't done that mission yet, thought I would clear the assassination point ones first.
    Cheers for that, will trot off and do that later.

Why dont you use the arrow storm on them? Or hire some mercenaries. That way you will kill them all within the 15 seconds...
    Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe_Hurricane_G:
    Why dont you use the arrow storm on them? Or hire some mercenaries. That way you will kill them all within the 15 seconds... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because the kill 10 brutes mission is ACII

You had me worried then. Thought I was missing out on something else then!
    I am only just getting used to using the thieves, last time the fight got a bit confused and they all ran away.
    Great fun!

Send the mercenaries in to attack, then kill the remaining brutes with throwing knives (they're surprisingly effective at close range).

^^^ This. If you go to the Villa's training arena, you can pay money for special moves that otherwise are locked. If you pay to learn the Throwing Knives skill, it unlocks a power throw which tosses three knives at three separate targets (hold down the square[PS3]/X[360] button).

The perk to this, whereas throwing knives normally wouldn't kill them, is that the power throw instantly kills whatever you hit with them, brutes included. So you can take them out in four attacks (three power tosses, one run-and-assassinate).

All sorted in the end. Used a combination of thieves and smoke bombs (got them now!). Also helps to calm down a bit and plan the attack, rather than being overwhelmed by the amount of them and running around like a deranged slasher!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast