Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, where's 2.1? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

It really has been a long time since we got any kind of info. I am aware that 1.5 will come out even later but nobody has said about when it will be.
    I ask only one thing: Can we expect it within the next week? If someone can answer that, please do.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It really has been a long time since we got any kind of info. I am aware that 1.5 will come out even later but nobody has said about when it will be.
    I ask only one thing: Can we expect it within the next week? If someone can answer that, please do.

- Elvin

Err, you realize there was a two week holiday ending tomorrow?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Elementalist.:
    I ask only one thing: Can we expect it within the next week? If someone can answer that, please do, even patience has its limits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, for those that didnt notice some comments from fc (im semi drunk so they might be the wrong initials). He said that no information regarding the patch was going to be released till it was 99% complete... so seeing as this...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HeroesV: Way of the Patch
    By Fabrice Cambounet, Producer.

Creating patches and additional content for Heroes 5 has been a bumpy road up to now, with the multiple masters required for the game, as well as the development of the add-on

We are still progressing on the tracks laid out a few months ago. We still have quite a few features being developed, and to be delivered in patch 1.5.

Among them, the duel preset editor is probably one of the most appealing. You will be able to tailor your own hero and play with him on multiplayer duels. We will also expand the map editor with a campaign option: you will be able to link maps together and create mini-campaigns, as complex as you like.

Nival is also working on a tournament tool that will allow anyone to host a small tournament and will manage the rankings between the players.

At this stage we are still gathering ideas and suggestions from the communities: a summary of ideas was done by the French community and another one was sent from Russia. All these ideas are considered and will enter our patch planning if we find them interesting. Of course, during all this time, balance tweaks will still happen! ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... was emailed around on the 23rd december i would have to say that it must be very close to comming out soon, i would reckon at most before the end of the month. You must keep in mind that most normal people are just getting back to work after christmas holidays this monday... so just keep patient.

And judgeing by that last paragraph i would say that the wish list thread was a good idea, wish i started it six months ago when i got the game, so some stuff could be in already.

edit:
    Oh yeah, and with the super hostile attitude most people have around here its no small wonder not much information regarding development ever gets released, probley wanna stay away from getting flamed as much as possible.

i think im more sober than when i started... there was so many typos when i read over it.

edit 2 or maybe 3..
    Considering the hostile reception that the last patch recieved i would also say that they most likely want to get this one as perfect as possible.

Alright, maybe impatience got the better of me but I would still appreciate it if someone could pinpoint an approximate time of release.

- Elvin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Elementalist.:
    Alright, maybe impatience got the better of me but I would still appreciate it if someone could pinpoint an approximate time of release. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wouldn't we all, i hit the auto update button each time i log on just in case it was released while i slept.

It is Nival that is actually making the patches right? If so, keep in mind that the Russian christmas holidays started a week later and last a week longer.

What?!?!?!? Are you saying that we have to wait yet another week before they get their hands on the patch?!?!?
    Simple is to look in one direction. Hard is to see backwards. Yet there are infinite directions.

lol, crazy russians.

...for some strange reason boris from snach jumps to mind.

If you read the thread Jolly Joker says the holiday ends tomorrow.

It will come soon enough and set off another round of problems.
    Artificered rakshasa kshatra are awesome.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast