Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Steel Redux | Forums

I realy liked the first red steel, but was unable to finish the game because of weird swordfighting controls.
    Red Steel 2 has got these cowboys and cellshaded graphics and i'm not into that, so i was hoping for a remake of the first Red Steel, with new motionplus controls and perhaps improved graphics.
    that would be wonderful.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I realy liked the first red steel, but was unable to finish the game because of weird swordfighting controls.
    Red Steel 2 has got these cowboys and cellshaded graphics and i'm not into that, so i was hoping for a remake of the first Red Steel, with new motionplus controls and perhaps improved graphics.
    that would be wonderful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stAmbrosius:
    that would be wonderful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, it would be a waste of the WM+ since you only sword fight every once in a while so it'd be pointless...

Putting their effort into a great sequel should be better than any remake, even with new controls.

i agree with bimbo, though usually i don't agree with bimbos

Just a random name, I would never consider myself a bimbo of any sort.Thanks for your agreement, though.

Just a question, are you a girl?
    ---------
    Your internet connection is not working, what do you want to do?
    "Search for a solution online"

I am not a female. The slang term "bimbo" may refer to a male or female of questionable intelligence. I am neither, but it is my profile name. Sorry for any confusion.

No, the controls weren't the only thing that were flawed in RS1. The game had launch title rush, written all over it.

The powerpoint presentations... errh cutscenes were poorly done and they would have to redo them completely.

The whole game would need a redesign, since the new sword mechanics would not translate to the old game just like that.

what I would like to see though is another Red Steel, set in the story of the original game. I kinda liked that cheesy Yakuza setting. Maybe we'll see some of that in the future.

bimbo no offense with the comment just a joke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast